• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLP Pin Pickups 29/30th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLP Pin Pickups 29/30th March
Hi! I'd love all three Captain Marvel pins if you get a chance.
Sorry I'd already left DLP before I got your message through and I didn't get any extras of those pins this time (the Captain Marvel one is completely sold out at the moment). I can let you know when I'm there in April if you're still interested in them and I can let you know what I can get.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Princess LE update

So I managed to get a last chance ticket but it was for after the time I needed to leave DLP for my flight home. But with the help of cast member Nadia at Pueblos Trading Post and my wonderful friend, we arranged that she could pickup the pins for me I'm just waiting for them to be posted out from France to me now.

I'll post the list in the morning of what I have and with names of people who were interested in specific pins and which are up for grabs.

Stewart

The list below are the pins that I have. My friend is in the process of mailing them to me from France and I'd hope to have them end of this week or very early next week. I won't request any payments from anyone until I have them in hand but feel free to request below and I'll fill up the list as requests come in.

I've tagged previous interested people against the pins they were looking at - if you could all please confirm you're happy to proceed those pins are yours :) If not just let me know and I'll open up those to anyone else.

Each pin is LE500
Price is £20 each plus tracked postage for any number of pins. Postage from the UK to the US is £10.

Jasmine - @Disneychildwithin
Jasmine - @KJackson1195
Aurora - @Poohlady5
Aurora - @Disneychildwithin
Cinderella - @xdattax
Cinderella - @Disneychildwithin
Rapunzel - @Disneychildwithin
Rapunzel - @KJackson1195
Ariel - @Disneychildwithin
Ariel - @KJackson1195
Snow White - @xdattax
Snow White - @Spr175psu
Belle - @Disneychildwithin
Belle - @Spr175psu
Tiana - @xdattax
Tiana - @Spr175psu
Merida Pin Trading Day Pin - SOLD
Merida Pin Trading Day Pin

Stewart

Last edited:
The list below are the pins that I have. My friend is in the process of mailing them to me from France and I'd hope to have them end of this week or very early next week. I won't request any payments from anyone until I have them in hand but feel free to request below and I'll fill up the list as requests come in.

I've tagged previous interested people against the pins they were looking at - if you could all please confirm you're happy to proceed those pins are yours :) If not just let me know and I'll open up those to anyone else.

Each pin is LE500
Price is £20 each plus tracked postage for any number of pins. Postage from the UK to the US is £10.

Jasmine - @Disneychildwithin
Jasmine
Aurora - @Poohlady5
Aurora - @xdattax
Cinderella
Cinderella
Rapunzel - @Disneychildwithin
Rapunzel
Ariel - @Disneychildwithin
Ariel
Snow White - @xdattax
Snow White
Belle - @Disneychildwithin
Belle - @CABCC45
Tiana - @xdattax
Tiana - SOLD

Stewart
Thanks Stew, very excited to get these!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No problem at all. Do you want me to hold off posting your other pickups and ship everything together when I have the Princess pins?

Up to you. I know you packaged the others already. Your call.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Am I blind because I don’t see the Cinderella one in that flyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I blind because I don’t see the Cinderella one in that flyer?

She's there :)
d589a57babb8a548f55fa189dd37ed82.jpg

So tempting since it is my sons second favorite after Jasmine lol.

Ill take Tiana, Snow, and a Cindy! If someone else wants Aurora go for it! I acquired one. If. No one else does though I’ll take her since i said i would. :)

Are they as lovely in person as the photos?

Ill take Tiana, Snow, and a Cindy! If someone else wants Aurora go for it! I acquired one. If. No one else does though I’ll take her since i said i would. :)

I'd love Aurora!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fab, I've updated the list :)

I've updated the list - my buyer for the other Tiana has pulled out so she's available if anyone is looking :)

Current available are:

Cinderella
Snow White
Belle
Tiana
Merida Pin Trading Day x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back