• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP pin suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP pin suggestion?

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm purchasing some pins from DLP from mickeymousje. She is awesome and is doing some pick ups. (check out sale forum for those details)

But anyways. I am wanting to purchasing 1 more pin from DLP. I have never had DLP mailed to me before so I'm pretty excited. So I want to make sure my 3rd pin is super special.

Anyone have any ideas what neat pins are currently for sale there? LE, Open editions, etc.

I am currently planning on getting
1. Tangled Destiny
2. Mickey clock
3. ?????

But need some suggestions on what I should get for my third. I tried looking through pin pics. But it's difficult to tell what DLP still has for sale. I am hoping maybe to get a LE. But if not-a pin that's really unique.

Any suggestions?

(no villains please) :)

Feel free to post pictures of suggestions and such. That's how I find the Mickey clock one. Saw someone else had it and I was like "wow". <33

Thanks for any suggestions on my search for my 3rd special pin! :)

There are 3 recent Tangled pins released at DLP (I'm not 100% which one you've already asked for) , I thought they were nice .
I believe they still have the Eiffel Tower shaped pins too , I thought that series was pretty unique . They have various characters / styles in that range , when PinPics is back up try a search for those :)

EiffelOE.jpg

Hi speedwaystar1! :)

Yes I've seen the 3 tangled pins. I'm getting the one that's a heart shape with the words written in it. But was hoping to change it up a bit for the 3rd pin.
Yeah pinpics being down has not been very helpful with trying to find that 3rd pin. But I'm sure they are working hard to get it back up. Thankful pinpics exists sure makes finding pins easier.

Oh yes the eiffel tower pins are so cute! I actually have one. I traded for it at Epcot. So probably this time around I might try to get a character pin. I didn't realize the eiffel tower pins were from DLP. I thought Epcot sold them. Because for some reason I've run into them at least twice now. So that's pretty neat.

I'm hoping they maybe have some cute LE pins left or maybe a Prince or Little Mermaid something. I guess I'm not positive what I'm looking for. But I know DLP has some pretty unique pins sometimes. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your help on the search!!

I'll keep an eye out for your recommendations! But yes the eiffel tower pins are unique. So you were spot on about me liking those. I just somehow already got it. Which is crazy since my pin collection isn't enormous. lol

In that case , how about :
pin97164

Full disclosure , I'm not sure if it's still available (I haven't been in a few years now) , they have this style featuring Goofy / Minnie / Linguini & Remy too :)

Hmm, this is a tough one, especially if you're talking only about DLP exclusives that aren't LE. Seeing as you're a Little Mermaid fan, the My Dog (LE) series has Eric and Max (not sure if it's still available). I'm a big fan of this one, myself, which is open edition (picture kinda sucks, it looks much better than it does here):

RS_R069aabae33.png

There's also a really nice open edition Scrooge McDuck. Not sure if he floats your boat or not.

Oh wow that's a beautiful pin! I'm going to look more into that. Thanks a bunch!
If you think of any other suggestions feel free to let me know. Cause I'm not sure they still have this one. But yah never know. Doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Yes trying to find pins that are either only sold at Disneyland Paris or LE pins. But it doesn't necessarily have to say Paris on it. I go to WDW a nice amount so I just want to make sure I don't purchase a pin that is going to show up there if possible. :)

Ah yes. I have been trying to get the Eric/Max dog pin. They apparently no longer have it at DLP. But mickeymousje was trying to find someone who might be selling it. Still not luck there. If someone at DLP was selling that pin-I would 99.8% chance take that pin for my 3rd. I have been trying to get Max. But he's either way too expensive or nobody wants to trade for him. But yah never know!

The Mickey one is cute! Reminds me of Hollywood Studios Fantastic!

Oh there's a Scrooge McDuck? Huh I don't think I've seen that one. I don't collect him. But he might be a good one to trade to try to get a character maybe I do collect. :) Thanks for your suggestions!

Ah you all are awesome! . If anyone knows anyone who has MAX (Little Mermaid) and wants to trade or maybe sell it for a reasonable price-let me know! :D
Feel free to keep posting suggestions in the thread. I haven't made a final decision on pin 3. But these recommendations are super helpful. It's giving me a variety to choose from! :D

These ones are new and OE, but only for sale in Disneyland hotel:

Pin 119858 DLP - Christmas Tree - Disneyland Hotel
& can't find the house on Pinpics..
Disneyland-Paris-Pins-DecemberTWIT3-2016.jpg

5b18028f23d6c094de7b5c26cac08937.jpg

This is my haul from DLP last week
The Frozen one is LE and they had Anna, Olaf etc available too. There are the other 2 2017 ones there too to go with the one suggested above!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These ones are new and OE, but only for sale in Disneyland hotel:

Pin 119858 DLP - Christmas Tree - Disneyland Hotel
& can't find the house on Pinpics..
Disneyland-Paris-Pins-DecemberTWIT3-2016.jpg

Oh hi Piglet! It's great to hear from you! :)
Those are super unique! Thanks for the suggestion!

(total side note-someone saw the signature you made me and helped me get my Sleeping Beauty "The Kiss" grail!) yay!

Thanks for the help!

5b18028f23d6c094de7b5c26cac08937.jpg

This is my haul from DLP last week
The Frozen one is LE and they had Anna, Olaf etc available too. There are the other 2 2017 ones there too to go with the one suggested above!

Hi there! I actually saw your picture a few days ago and that's how I discovered the "Mickey clock" pin. Which is on my list! But looking over the picture some more some of those Tangled pins are very pretty. Ah the choices! Thanks so your help! I'm so glad you posted the picture otherwise I might not have realized the Mickey clock was available! Thanks. :D

Oh hi Piglet! It's great to hear from you! :)
Those are super unique! Thanks for the suggestion!

(total side note-someone saw the signature you made me and helped me get my Sleeping Beauty "The Kiss" grail!) yay!

Thanks for the help!

Oh yay, so nice to hear that! :)
Would you like me to update your signature so it reflects that you have the pin? I can add the text "FOUND" over it like you see in my signature.

Oh yay, so nice to hear that! :)
Would you like me to update your signature so it reflects that you have the pin? I can add the text "FOUND" over it like you see in my signature.

That would be awesome! I tried using some sketchy fake photoshop to add a Rapunzel pin and it looks pretty crappy. lol it's like your beautiful signature design and my sad attempt to replace Sleeping Beauty! lol
Yes if you could update it. That would be amazing. No rush or anything. :)
For some reason I was struggling to update the signature. Like it wouldn't appear. Thanks Piglet! :D

Update: drum roll please

The 3 survivor pins for DLP include

1. Tangled Destiny
2. Mickey Clock
And
3. My Dog Max :) the awesome mickeymousje went on a search for Max and found him! (Sadly he's sold out at DLP. But some kind person was willing to part from him. I am beyond excited.)

So thank you all for the suggestions. It was great looking through the suggestions and very helpful! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back