• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dlp Refresh lanyard collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlp Refresh lanyard collection

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
My Dlp refresh lanyard collection have grown a lot since I got back from Dlp a week ago I'm wanting to frame them but not sure how to display them on I was thinking the Dlp castle and put them all around it but not sure anyone else got any other ideas? Would really apreciate it many thanks Damien here's my collection so far

image1_zpsxqo1caon.jpg

That's a really great start for just one trip! I have mine on a giant cork board that I painted to look like the French flag, but I do like the idea of the DLP castle, too.

tiggeriffic - I'm not sure how often they would be released in the early years, but currently they come out with one new one at every monthly pin trading event, so 12 per year.

Thanks for the ideas these have taken me a few years to get but I did find around 6 at Dlp I would love to trade for them but people won't trade me them on pinpics as postage to high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back