Dlp to get 3 new lands

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by Damiens pins, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Just read this exciting news that at the Disney studios park at Disneyland Paris is to get 3 new lands and a massive lake with a night time show starting construction in 2021 the 3 new lands will be arundelle from frozen a Star Wars land and a marvel land and the alien swirly ride for the toy story land. This is fantastic news and I for one can't wait for these lands to open this park was in dire need for new rides and a make over! To make way for these lands and lake they will be getting rid of the lights motor stunt action show and the backlot tour and armegedon show.
    Here's the concept art that's been released so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  2. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Another photo to come

3. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Wow, that's pretty cool. I've never been to DLP but I know most of you who have often say that there's not a lot at the Studios park. I'm not surprised by the Star Wars and Marvel lands, because that's Disney's new great "We're not just princesses" schtick. But it's kinda cool that Arendelle is coming to Paris, ha. Not sure how that will go over with parents of little ones who still love Frozen who will now have to figure out how to schlep them overseas (from here, I mean). But cool. Now I have to delay a trip to DLP until at least Arendelle is done, so I get my money's worth! :D

4. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Well I'm going there in May and can't wait as I really love the Disneyland park there we always go by euro star from kings cross which is very easy and can get a direct train to dlp and can get some awesome deals there at the minute

5. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

There is a Star Wars concept art but won't let me add it onto here for some reason or the toy story one

6. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

7. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I think it's because Dlp was in a lot of debt and Disney was always throughing money at them and they decided to just buy most of the shares I think it was 81% in which they managed to obtain these shares and because they now own most of it they can now wipe out the debt and have loads of money they can through at it

8. PinPics_Ambassador

PinPics_Ambassador Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very nice, Damien.. would love to visit DLPR one day !!
    Tons of construction going on in WDW as well

9. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I would highly recommend Disneyland park and studios but would wait to visit the studios til this expansion is done

10. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

11. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    250   0   0

I'm going in September, so it will be nice to see it before the expansion and then go back in a few years once it's done to compare.

12. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

How exciting! I hope to get back there one day...

13. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Yes! I wonder if any will be done in 2020. Going before and after will be awesome!