• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLPR Christmas Tinkerbell on Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
.shes my favouite pin!!!!
shes on ebay but the only one i can find is $65 though im sure ive seen her cheaper than that before, ive been keeping my eyes open for her ever since you told me you traded your one and wished you hadnt!!

$65.00 Holy Moly ! Only because of the time of year that it is . I've seen her for $20.00 and less, this is when I had her .
Thank You tank girl 13 . Hugs . You'll probably only see her if you get to an event at DLPR . Do they have pin trading tables at the parks ? Where traders get together ?

I know , I thought that was a lot too!! lol, They do have a few trading areas at DLRP but i dont think its as big as in the states so mostly i think it would be on a pin trading event/night i dont get to go that oftern but if i ever come across her illl do my best to get her for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back