• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR August Pickups - at cost

SOLD! DLR August Pickups - at cost
P.S.

IMHO it is asking a lot of Shelterkat to get those Villain vault pins.

I think we would all 1000% understand if Shelter didn't want to or couldn't snag these Vault pins. I'm sure it will be a madhouse.

But, you know, just in case, in her infinite grace and skill she manages to make it happen, might as well give it a shot. ;P

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I think we would all 1000% understand if Shelter didn't want to or couldn't snag these Vault pins. I'm sure it will be a madhouse.

But, you know, just in case, in her infinite grace and skill she manages to make it happen, might as well give it a shot. ;P

Absolutely. She has full right to tell us to sod off, and we'll be ok with that, she has been more than kind and gracious and us Right Coasters and other non-SoCa folks love and appreciate her for it!

She is just so darn nice, I am sure she would love to help everyone out. I am just protective of her I guess.

Which is totally awesome because, indeed, she is an angel and we all love her for what she does. :D and her not getting the Vault pins for any reason would never change that. :3

805523ac8cb7a9634009a0a21580edfd.gif

Wow - I waited patiently for the next month posting last time and ended up further down the list - so I'm not waiting with all this blood in the water. :)

Please put me down for Villains Transformation box set if there's a snowball's chance in.... and Snow Speeder... and of course the monthly PTT.

I realise there isn't a Sept thread yet but since so many have already asked... I'd love to be on the list for the Scar Villains book please and thank you! <3

EDIT: If there are any LATT Puzzle boxes remaining, I would love to nab 2 boxes of those. I totally forgot about them!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, Sean is super busy but will have the Sept. list up asap. As for the Villains, I am compiling a list, but I have to see how this plays out. I have to see if it is a wristband event, special event, or a feeding frenzy lol. I cannot guarantee anything. I always try my best to fulfill requests but if it involves camping out and 5 hour lines, I can't do that.

Thank you everyone, Sean is super busy but will have the Sept. list up asap. As for the Villains, I am compiling a list, but I have to see how this plays out. I have to see if it is a wristband event, special event, or a feeding frenzy lol. I cannot guarantee anything. I always try my best to fulfill requests but if it involves camping out and 5 hour lines, I can't do that.
NO ONE expects you to do anything crazy or exhausting, Dawn. At least, I don't, and I think I can speak for most if not all requestors. You have zero obligation on any of this, and I hope you never feel like you "have to" do pickups. I take the approach of "if you are, could I please ...." Thanks for all that you've done for us! Sending hugs!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Per Dawns request I've transferred requests for September pickups to the September thread .
I will NOT be transferring Villains Vault requests as the rules are slightly different to the usual @cost pickups to cover the lower edition sizes / extra work and it's a drawing not a first come , first served deal . Hopefully that's okay with everyone

Per Dawns request I've transferred requests for September pickups to the September thread .
I will NOT be transferring Villains Vault requests as the rules are slightly different to the usual @cost pickups to cover the lower edition sizes / extra work and it's a drawing not a first come , first served deal . Hopefully that's okay with everyone
I think this is the best option, for sure. :)

Back