• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost
Can I get in for the Pixar fest passholder Pins for both the Incredibles and wall-e as well as the Incredibles 4 pin set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Since the Alice pin is for the attraction's anniversary (the movie will be 67 this year), I'm assuming that pin will be DLR-only! (At first, when I saw the flyer, I thought, 'What are they anniversary-ing?" Ha.)

I assume so too, based on the years. But with Disney, you never know.

Hello!

Please put me down for the following:
Rapunzel Latte
Alice in Wonderland 60th x 2
PODH
Once Upon A Time Lion King

Thank you!

Side Note - No Windows of Evil. Wonder if that means they’re done or just taking a break.

Can I be on the list for the Lion King Tape (x2) and Alice Anniversary, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I wanted to see if I could add 2 packs of the Hidden Mickey mystery pins that had the 2015 completed pins in them to my order.

Please put me down for the following:
  • PODH Snow White
  • OUAT Lion King
  • Lion King Tape
My first time ordering across dates, are you able to hold until last Pin to save on shipping?

Last edited:
Could I please be added to the

once upon a time lion king,

rapunzel latte, and

Aristocats puzzle set lists.

If we are getting the puzzle sets is there a limit of 1 per person? Or could I get a few? What would the limit be? I'd ideally like to mostly be able to make the puzzle even if there are a couple missing pieces that I'd have to trade for.

Just let me know, I've never gotten conceal reveal mystery boxes before so I don't entirely know how it works hahaha

Hi
I would like the following pins thanks
Alice 60th
Snow White piece of history
Incredibles Pixar fest
Incredibles Pixar fest 4 pins
Rupunzel latte pin
Tiki room white birds pin
Tiki room 55th anniversary pin birds one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.