• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR - Sleeping Beauty PTN - "AND THAT'S A WRAP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR - Sleeping Beauty PTN - "AND THAT'S A WRAP!"
Hi Everyone..!

Tyvm for the orders.

Please note: If you are already on @MerlinEmrys list for the same pin requested here on my thread, I will not be placing you on my list.

It causes to much confusion and we want to be fair and give as many members an opportunity to get pins. Thank you.

Hi Everyone..!

Tyvm for the orders.

Please note: If you are already on @MerlinEmrys list for the same pin requested here on my thread, I will not be placing you on my list.

It causes to much confusion and we want to be fair and give as many members an opportunity to get pins. Thank you.

I think I am due to be third on your list for Maleficent but very low down on Merlins, I am happy to remove myself from his :)

I would say if someone is below my cut off line, and they can get into the top three for you, they would have a better chance here. :). But of course, this is totally Connie's call. :)

If someone needs to hop off of my list, just be sure they pop over to my thread and update your request there. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I would say if someone is below my cut off line, and they can get into the top three for you, they would have a better chance here. :). But of course, this is totally Connie's call. :)

If someone needs to hop off of my list, just be sure they pop over to my thread and update your request there. :)

YES...YES...YES....TO THE ABOVE REPLY FROM CJ.

Thank you CJ...I should have noted the above myself. Live and Learn. That's why @MerlinEmrys is the MASTER! :)

If that is okay with you @Connies_Hobby then please could I remain on your list and @MerlinEmrys the great wizard can remove me from his, I would love as many of us a possible to get them! Thank you to both of you for offering the opportunity.
If you would just drop a line on my thread, that way I have a note of it. :) Thanks!

Thank you for opening this up internationally! (I'm in the UK)

May I please be added to the list for the sleeping beauty 60th anniversary Aurora (item 2) and two mystery boxes?

Thank you so much!

Late to the party, returning from out of town and some 40 unread items...and missed your request opening.

Please add me to pin#8 if possible.

I am within the double lines with Merlin as I was able to sign up before I left town so just ISO that passholder if possible. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m towards the bottom of both lists, so I’m not sure i even have a chance on either. :-(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAITING LISTS...

I wanted to let those who are on the waiting list(s), especially #8 - the DLR - AP Exclusive, that I am working with a couple of other members that will be attending.

Thus, I am very HOPEFULLY we'll be able to pick up extras the night of the event, if not before on another members RSP.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING POST MAIL INCREASE ON 1/27/19:

Please take note there might be a slight increase in postage due to the New Postage Rate/Zone Structure.

Thank you.

FYI...BUMP. Please click to expand to see added note. Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back