• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing
Cabinet Boxed Set Drawing

cMXNuDo.jpg

Congratulations Spr175psu , Disneychildwithin & Disneykins

I'm going to give anyone who missed out on the Transformations Set a chance to enter the drawings for the split set then do that one later today (for me in the UK , tomorrow for you guys in the US) no deadline for sign-ups at the moment :)

I'm going to give anyone who missed out on the Transformations Set a chance to enter the drawings for the split set then do that one later today (for me in the UK , tomorrow for you guys in the US) no deadline for sign-ups at the moment :)

Can I please enter for the Evil Queen and Maleficent transformation.

Dont know if Im already down for it by I really want to be on the list for a chance for the Ursula/Vanessa transformation pin.

Actually if its ok I would like to sign up for them all. Im in badly need for traders. But I dont want it to be unfair for those that needs them for their collections. We just want Ursula/Vanessa for our collection. The other would be traders and I dont want to get in the way for people who need them for their collections. Feel like Im using your amazing work and generosity if I were to sign up for all, just for traders....

So if you only take sign up for keepers put me down for Ursula/vanessa. If you do take sign ups for people who would use them for traders (would never sell!!!) then please sign me up for all 4. If I were to get one of the other 3, maybe I could use it to trade for Ursula/Vanessa.

Still down for the Maleficent transformation. I had no idea you were going to be able to get so many! But I'm glad everyone seems to have been able to get the story book pins they wanted. :)

Congratulations to all of the winners! Thank you to the host and all parties who helped acquire the pins!!!

If still available - can I be added to the list for all of the other transformations? I am already listed for Maleficent.

Thanks!

Yay! So happy to get the cabinet set!
Please add me to the transformation drawings. Count me in if you end up with extras that need to be taken over.

THANK YOU DAWN & CO for going above and beyond to ensure as many people as possible could have their requests fulfilled!!! <3

Dawn, will you send invoices when you've recovered? I'm not in a rush, ha, I just want to make sure you are paid promptly, since you've fronted all of this on our behalf.

Edit: And THANK YOU to David for doing a splendid job as host this month! If you're not careful, it could become a permanent gig! :D

Last edited:
Too funny Merlin and Ann, but spot on. I think Speezard has successfully found an excellent fill in. No pressure David, but it looks like you're getting nominated without even being asked!

So we're just waiting on the drawing for the transformation split? Please send me payment info when everything is finalized.

Also, if possible, could you hold off on shipping my pins until late October? (that way I can give you a U.S. address at my WDW hotel)

Wow!! This is so awesome!! Thank you all so much for organizing this and braving the insane crowds to help all of us out! I really appreciate it and please invoice us as soon as you can because I'm sure your CC is not very happy with us right now.

So we're just waiting on the drawing for the transformation split? Please send me payment info when everything is finalized.

Also, if possible, could you hold off on shipping my pins until late October? (that way I can give you a U.S. address at my WDW hotel)
Imp, if it's easier for Dawn, she can ship to me and I'll deliver it to you in WDW. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay so I'll give everyone until 8pm Saturday 16th PDT to sign up for the Transformations second chance drawings . Then Shelterkat will be sending invoices out on Sunday , please pay as promptly as you can :)

Back