• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing
The way so many of you share your time and energy to help other people on the forums...

tumblr_myvkbkFYrR1sd4c1xo1_250.gif

I am floored by how many you were able to get! I'm so happy so many people got these pins, they look like they're beautiful!

Y'all the real MVP!

The look on their face when they're caught...priceless.

Because mom's are all knowing and good at everything... MomMagic how else would they know you did something bad without even looking at you.. <.< >.>

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man, how come moms can't get away with this...:suspect:

LUCY ... You're the mom. You make the rules! Embrace your all-consuming power and never load a dishwasher again (at least, until they're all in college and there's no one around to do it. Cuz husbands, despite being large children, seldom fill that gap, ha ha ha).

Ahhh yes, husbands....another piece of furniture to dust off...ha ha I'm joking, don't really mean it. (I swear I'm not crossing my fingers) We gotta love them bless their souls!

LUCY ... You're the mom. You make the rules! Embrace your all-consuming power and never load a dishwasher again (at least, until they're all in college and there's no one around to do it. Cuz husbands, despite being large children, seldom fill that gap, ha ha ha).

Thank you so much Dawn, I am beyond thrilled to be able to add the Scar pin to my collection :- ) I appreciate everything you do so much!
And great job running the thread David. :)

Last chance to enter the Transformations Set drawings :)
I'll be doing them as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning (for me in the UK , late tonight for those of you in the US :))

Transformations Co-op Draw Results

Jafar
OOMEFp0.jpg

Congratulations Tinawap

Evil Queen
o4u3eGj.jpg

Congratulations Allie.pin , Spr175psu

Ursula
izKyGE7.jpg

Congratulations NutMeg , Disneychildwithin

Maleficent
TVamFbb.jpg

Congratulations Watzshakinbacon , Snoffsan

And with that I think my part is virtually complete .
Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted :)
And a final massive thank you to Dawn and her helpers who made all this possible .
I'll leave the thread open in case any pins become available due to non payment (hopefully that won't happen) and if you have any further questions feel free to message me

What?! I won?!?!

5DMVDeG.gif

Wow! Thanks again to Shelterkat for fronting your own money to get these (not to mention waiting in those long lines), and Merlin for your generosity in offering up your extras (not sure whose pin I won lol, but thanks to both all the same!) And of course thanks to speedway for organizing this whole shebang! You did an awesome job. Can't wait til I move to CA next year and can return all the kindness this forum has shown me by helping out with pick-ups myself.

Yay! I really wanted Ursula for Alva but hopefully Malificen will help me get her!

If anyone is up for trading the transformation Malificent for Ursula please let me know!

Back