• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Villains Vault Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Villains Vault Display

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I thought you might like to see my set :)
3Q55j7l.jpg

Many Thanks to the awesome person who snagged me a full set (I have Chernabog but he doesn't fit !) , and to Dawn for posting them onwards to me :hug:

You know, upon another look, I think you can make it appear more sinister. Maybe paint the frame black and have a darker background? The layout is def on point though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :)
Sami ~ It's a deep frame , my Jessica collection outgrew it !
Watzshakinbacon ~ I don't really like black frames but thanks for the suggestions , I chose the colours because it matched their packaging (I'm not sure how to include the thorns decoration , I might give that a go eventually)
Disneychildwithin ~ I have no idea :D . It's actually a really nice pin , I don't normally like anything Oogie Boogie but this one's quite good .

Last edited:
This looks so great! I’ve been trying to get a shadow box display but I’m just no good at designing things like that. You did a really great job!

“Don’t just fly, soar.†-Dumbo, 1941
Collecting everything Dumbo, one flying elephant at a time ❤️

Thanks everyone :)
Sami ~ It's a deep frame , my Jessica collection outgrew it !
Watzshakinbacon ~ I don't really like black frames but thanks for the suggestions , I chose the colours because it matched their packaging (I'm not sure how to include the thorns decoration , I might give that a go eventually)
Disneychildwithin ~ I have no idea :D . It's actually a really nice pin , I don't normally like anything Oogie Boogie but this one's quite good .
Lmao! It looks like your villain set out grew it before you got it in there. XD I like the frame I was looking for a deep one but I haven't found it yet... I may just give in and make a shadow box instead, but I really want one with a light in the top.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back