• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLRP PTN/PTD/PTE & TRADER EXTRAVAGANZA – Just in time for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLRP PTN/PTD/PTE & TRADER EXTRAVAGANZA – Just in time for the holidays

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hello all.

After looking at my various collections and all my traders, I have decided that I have way too many pins just sitting inboxes or totes, never to see the light of day. Over the years I have purchased many pins to use as traders in hopes of getting some of my higher end pins in my wants list. I have not been successful in acquiring many pins by trading. Plus, I have decided to downsize my collection to those pins that really interest me the most.

Starting off, I am selling my entire DLRP Trading Night, Day, and Event pins that fall outside the collections I have decided to keep. In pricing these pins, I have taken into consideration what I paid for them, what the current going rate and the rarity of the pins. For the most part I am placing the pins at less than what I paid for them. I have priced these pins to sell, but I am not willing to lose my shirt in the process. I am not financially strapped. I am just trying to recoup some of the money I have invested over the years. Plus, I could always use a little extra cash this time of year. (If you do not think these prices are fare, please contact me and give me an offer I cannot refuse)

I am also selling most of my traders. I have too many to list here and I have not begun to price them out. If you see something you want just shoot me a PM and I will quote you a price.I am always willing to trade. Please note that I am only looking for the pins in my wants list. So if you want to trade please don’t ask me to check your traders for something that is suitable. (If it is not on my wants list, I do not want it)

Here are the details/formalities:

Shipping within the US with delivery confirmation will start at $3.00 for the first 3 pins and every additional pin thereafter will be an additional $0.5. (This does not apply to the PTN/PTD/PTE Jumbo pins, they are very heavy and shipping will start out at $4.00 and each additional pin will be an additional $0.5) If you want insurance that will be extra and I will quote you a price. (If you chose not to have insurance then once the package leaves my hands, I am not responsible for any damage that may.) I ship out of my home and use stamps.com to print out my shipping labels and to purchase insurance. If you buy several pins, it might be cheaper to go with a flat rate Priority box and I will try to give you the best shipping option to minimize your cost.International shipping is available. Please let me know if you live outside the US and I will get you a quote. (Please remember this is the Christmas season. Shipping may be slow. Last year it took more than 6 weeks for a package to get to it’s destination in Japan)

Payment is via PayPal only. I prefer personal - gift or money owed to avoid the fees. (If you prefer to use purchase – goods then you must pay for any fees) For some overseas buyers, Paypal will not allow personal payment and will charge me a standard fee of 3.9% +$0.30. This will be added to your total.

For the most part, pins listed below are on original card except as noted. I may have missed one or two, so if having the original card is important to you please let me know.If there are any questions please ask.

If you want to purchase one or more of the pins listed below or of my traders, just send me a PM. If the pin(s) is/are still available I will list the pin(s) as sales pending while we work out the finalities.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses. Several PTN and trader pins have been sold. One trade has been made. Many sales are in the works. All I can say is WOW.

I believe all PM's have now been answered. If I missed anyone please PM me back.

Many pins are still available.

If I have time I will start listing some of my traders.

Last edited:
All PM's answered. Thank you all who have purchased or agreed to purchase these pins. Less than half of my DLRP pins remain.

Still some great pins left. Many high end traders available, just inquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back