• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMR LE Fantasyland Pin
Going to try and get a few i have 3 accounts but i know there going to be out within a few mins what happend last year the the DMR mickey at christmas time..

1000 pins

If it is LE 1000 pins, how long do you think it'll take to sell out? I have enough already, but just in case I can't make it by 1pm exactly?

It releases at 1pm?

1pm if you live on the East Coast, 10am if you live on the West Coast. Since it says you live in Florida, you should be running on east coast time :)

I never thought you can get pins with movie points. I have a ton of untouched points, probably all expired now :(

Points don't expire and the codes in the packaging don't either. But you can only load 10 codes per day, so if you have unused codes you should start loading them now to make sure you have enough in there to get what you want.

Man, we have podm release that day, which means I will be traveling to WDW and for the new fantasyland releases. I hope I'm near a wifi location. I have almost 3,000 pts.
Does anyone know if its only one per person?

I have the points. These are pretty cool. We got the Ling King ones and Cars 2 ones when we bought the special editions online. They are great. Goodluck!

I have enough points I went through all my disney movies last night and had like 20 movies not entered I now have 1440 points. but dont know if I will be able to get I am going to wdw all day and night. This sucks

I don't see the pin on dmr site? I've never done this before. When will it show up on the site? I know it comes available at 1:00 eastern time. If its there, where do I go to redeem it?

I haven't done this yet either, but I would imagine that at 1 it will appear on the site....I have been checking periodically all morning. :)

haha same! I don't want to miss it so I keep refreshing every so often.
I have 3 tabs open of places I think it COULD show up. (The front page, the advertisement for the pin coming out, and the rewards catalog at the 600 point mark) So those would be my only suggestions as to where it will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back