• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here... won't load the page fully after I redeem.

but it looks like it subtracted the points. Hope that's a good sign.

After you get to the Confirm page, what do you click, do you "Continue?" I have gotten to the Redeem page numerous times but it always fails afterwards. This is my first time redeeming so that's why I ask.

Confirmation page never loaded, but the points were subtracted from my total, and it's listed under my orders. I'm taking that as a success!

Mine subtracted the points so I went to My Orders page and it says it submitted :D Didn't get any kind of confirmation window or email though :shrug:

I am putting it in as a friends address and Im in ireland and it is driving me up the proverbial wall!!

I click redeem and I get cant load the page, I got to the address section click continue and then nothing, it said we are reviewing your order but no points taken :/been trying and trying it is getting on ones nerves now

Okay so someone help me. I've gotten to the Redeem page numerous times now, and whenever I click "Continue" it brings me back to the same page...why...I have my Home Address clicked which is correct so why isn't it going through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back