• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMR LE Fantasyland Pin
Geez that was intense o.o took 15 mins to FINALLY get it to confirm lol I just kept spamming the confirm button even though it was sooo sloooow.

At least with all the crashing it hasn't sold out yet.

Okay so someone help me. I've gotten to the Redeem page numerous times now, and whenever I click "Continue" it brings me back to the same page...why...I have my Home Address clicked which is correct so why isn't it going through?

Hi, new to this forum because I was waiting for the DMR order page to load, lol. Anyways, I finally got my order placed after continuously retrying for 15 minutes. You know it went through when your point total goes down by 600. Then, go to your "Order History" and you'll see it there. Hope this little bit of info helps and good luck!

Okay! Guys mine just went through on the orders page so keep that page open too!!
Good luck everyone and if you don't get it this pin will probably be on my trades! :)

Hi, new to this forum because I was waiting for the DMR order page to load, lol. Anyways, I finally got my order placed after continuously retrying for 15 minutes. You know it went through when your point total goes down by 600. Then, go to your "Order History" and you'll see it there. Hope this little bit of info helps and good luck!

Hi! Its great to see you've joined! If you're into pins / trading you should totally stick around!! :)

Okay, it is under my Points Redeemed and it took 600 points...but I didn't get the confirmation thing. Am I good? I'll get off for now, but I don't know if I got one or not (pretty sure I did though).

Mine finally worked, but I'm not sure when, because I never got a confirmation page - whenever I hit redeem it would just flip out, but I noticed points had disappeared and I checked my "redeemed rewards" and there it was. What a headache.

Edit:
Okay, it is under my Points Redeemed and it took 600 points...but I didn't get the confirmation thing. Am I good? I'll get off for now, but I don't know if I got one or not (pretty sure I did though).

^ exactly what happened to me! Check your points redeemed, folks!

Last edited:
Just know when you see the notice that says "You don't have enough points for this" but still have plenty of points, It went through lol just takes FOREVER for it to show up in your history...Geez this is super cazy.

Yay! It says I've got it! That was the most stressful part of my day. Now I'm off to change a smelly diaper. :)

Good luck to those still trying... hang in there!

There's nothing else you really CAN do now but wait. Just get off the site for a little while so someone else can get through and wait. We'll all see soon. :anxious:
But honestly, since it took your points and is submitted on your orders, you should be all good.

Anyone else think it's really amusing to watch and see how ANGRY the people on the DMR/Disney Store facebook pages get when this stuff happens?
This. So much this. :facepalm: People are going crazy on facebook! Personally, I'm just happy they are releasing pins at all, even if it was a hassle to redeem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back