• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive given up. I mean I wanted it as a trader any way as I import blurays to me so thought Id try for something but guess I wasnt meant to have it.

This has got NOTHING on that horrid release!! xD Lol That was the single most stressful day of mine online shopping life!

:like::like::like:

MINE. TOO. And I didn't even get anything to show for it because I had to go to a class and in the six minutes it took me to walk from my theatre (my friends all hang out in the theatre, since we're theatre majors) to class, the Rapunzel doll sold out. FAIL.

:like::like::like:

MINE. TOO. And I didn't even get anything to show for it because I had to go to a class and in the six minutes it took me to walk from my theatre (my friends all hang out in the theatre, since we're theatre majors) to class, the Rapunzel doll sold out. FAIL.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! :( I was online for TWO HOURS before I finally got through. I missed out on all of the dolls I wanted and had to purchase Tiana, because she was the only one left!! She ended up being absolutely gorgeous though, my second favorite. So it was meant to be!

getting this message now: We are still busy processing the order you just placed, and cannot accept any more orders this minute. - but no pts have been deducted

Well, since it deducted 600 points from my account now I don't have enough to keep trying. The orders page says I have no points redeemed. This is such BS. I have been on hold with customer service for 29 min now. Such crap.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! :( I was online for TWO HOURS before I finally got through. I missed out on all of the dolls I wanted and had to purchase Tiana, because she was the only one left!! She ended up being absolutely gorgeous though, my second favorite. So it was meant to be!

I thought about getting the Tiana one when that happened, but I wasn't a huge PatF fan at the time (I had only seen it maybe once). And just so bummed that after almost TWO HOURS of sitting there on my computer, trying so hard, I missed her because I took a six minute walk to my class. >.<;;

I thought about getting the Tiana one when that happened, but I wasn't a huge PatF fan at the time (I had only seen it maybe once). And just so bummed that after almost TWO HOURS of sitting there on my computer, trying so hard, I missed her because I took a six minute walk to my class. >.<;;

I skipped school to buy them! I have so much shame...(not really) :angel: Did you take the walk before of after they went on sale? Because that six minutes wouldn't have helped ya. I was online from 9 until 3:30 before I finally got through and confirmed.

I skipped school to buy them! I have so much shame...(not really) :angel: Did you take the walk before of after they went on sale? Because that six minutes wouldn't have helped ya. I was online from 9 until 3:30 before I finally got through and confirmed.

I had been on for almost two hours trying to get through, thinking "oh hey, I've got two hours before class. It's enough time to get through!" But then I had to go to class, got up and walked my butt to class. I sat down in my class 6 minutes later, opened my laptop and the Rapunzel doll was GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back