• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7j68gtaFN1qd24lyo2_500.gif

OH! Now I can see it under redeemd and orders placed with points along with a confirmation number!

I know you guys who can't get through are frustrated and but please be kind. As an internet retailer I know what it is like to have an overloaded website. There are so many people trying to get this pin right now that the server is bogged down. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot a company can do about it. Yes. They can have larger servers, more bandwidth, etc but when too many people bombard a website....it crashes.

Didn't this happen last year with some redemption and they gave everyone extra points because of it?

After FIFTY minutes on the phone the girl was like "Yeah, our computers are experiencing a high volume. We do have 5 million members." Um...duh. I didn't wait on frickin hold for that long to hear THAT. And she wouldn't answer ANY of my questions...she was just like..." I cannot make false promises to you..."

Serioulsy? Im f'n DONE.

OH! Now I can see it under redeemd and orders placed with points along with a confirmation number!

I know you guys who can't get through are frustrated and but please be kind. As an internet retailer I know what it is like to have an overloaded website. There are so many people trying to get this pin right now that the server is bogged down. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot a company can do about it. Yes. They can have larger servers, more bandwidth, etc but when too many people bombard a website....it crashes.

:like: :like: :like:

Someone actually said something on the DMR facebook page that I loved: Think about when you have ten to fifteen people talking to you ALL AT ONCE. Even the person with the best hearing cannot make out what ALL fifteen are saying at once. It's the same with the internet. Even the best servers cannot process ALL of the traffic at once.

My laptop better be thanking its lucky stars, just as I was tempted to throw it out the window the points were deducted from my account.

Last edited:
The DMR facebook page just confirmed it: If your order went through, then YOUR ORDER WENT THROUGH. And more orders are still available!

"As you have noticed, we are currently experiencing a large amount of traffic on the site. This is slowing down order processing, and site loading. We are working to get things running smoothly. In the meantime, you can log into your account and look under “My DMR” to see if your order has processed, as pins are still redeeming."

^^copy and pasted that straight from the DMR facebook page

Well, that was a total waste of the last 90 minutes..."Sorry, reward "New Fantasyland" Limited Edition Pin is out of stock. Please choose another reward"
I was on the final page at least three times, and the site kept kicking out with a "page not found"

Last edited:
Finally, after 1.5hrs trying I got one. Just to be sure I went to my rewards it show the pin being my latest rewards redeemed. Plus, it was deducted from my points. Hope it all turns out ok.

Just got my confirmation email from DMR!

"Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your Disney Movie Rewards redemption. This is to confirm that you have redeemed your Disney Movie Rewards points for a "New Fantasyland" Limited Edition Pin."

:hsd:

Not trying to brag or anything, but I got the confirmation e-mail finally. I guess with them sold out, the system is getting back to normal and orders are finalizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back