• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMR LE Fantasyland Pin
Just got my confirmation email from DMR!

"Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your Disney Movie Rewards redemption. This is to confirm that you have redeemed your Disney Movie Rewards points for a "New Fantasyland" Limited Edition Pin."

:hsd:
:O
ohhh now you're going to have me refreshing my inbox like I was refreshing the error pages. :rofl:

Edit** The second I posted this, the email came!

Order date: Dec-06-2012 Order status:Submitted[h=3]Order Summary[/h]
Item Points

Just got an email the confirm number,they got my order

Congratulations to those who got it! :) I tried from the get-go at 10 am PDT and fell short, and I am on a very fast internet server... It did remind me of Dollmageddon, but at least I was able to get orders in for that. I'm sure DMR's server is a lot less equipped to deal with high volume traffic, hence the constant unproductive crashing. Bah!

You'd think that with 5 million DMR members and all the hype they built on this pin (well, for DMR, anyway), that they would have made more of these to go around.

You needed to be on DMR 30 mins before i had the pin ad open on screen so when it opened i summit right away!! the 12 days of Christmas cheer is coming up on DMR watch that they always release pins and they go very fast

Maybe I just have good luck but I've never had any issues with DMR. I'm new to this forum but I've been doing DMR for a while now. I did the Christmas rewards last year with no problem and I think I had my pin ordered and confirmed in under 7 minutes. It does take time, there are so many people on one server there is bound to be complications. It's like if everyone was to go to one store for one specific item all the cashiers and employees would be busy busy but when it's online we don't get to see that. It just takes patience I guess.

but on the other hand I am very excited for my new pin to com in the mail! I'm gutted I couldn't be there for the opening but at least I get the pin for it!

I had gone all the way through to order confirmation at 10am but then it kept crashing. I gave up after 10 minutes of going back and forth then it wouldn't let me sign back in until about 11:20am. At that time I had a little trouble but it seemed to go through. Crossing my fingers that it really worked. It's actually hubby's account so I won't know til he gets home and checks his e-mail. :anxious:

Well, sometimes things work....we were at DLR for PODM/PTN Pins....so we stopped to eat at Earl of Sandwich (which has wifi...) and ordered the DMR Fantasyland. The confirmation email was there when we got home! We will either sell it or trade it, we'll see what happens!

You needed to be on DMR 30 mins before i had the pin ad open on screen so when it opened i summit right away!! the 12 days of Christmas cheer is coming up on DMR watch that they always release pins and they go very fast

I only got onto DMR about 10 minutes beforehand. The site started to go bad at 1:02 (or 10:02 in PT). I finally got my confirmation about 1.5 hours after I got deducted points so I'm at least happy I got it. I hope the pin release at Coronado Springs wasn't as hectic as this was.

I believe that I will be receiving one! They took the 600 points then posted my order number. My email was not up to date, meaning that I cant get into it! I have just sent them an email to see if they can send me an actual confirmation email to it. Here's to hoping that I will actually receive this wonderful pin.

Anyone else think it's really amusing to watch and see how ANGRY the people on the DMR/Disney Store facebook pages get when this stuff happens?

Hey, don't laugh at me. I was one of the angry ones. :sad:

Set my alarm for 9 AM in order to be online with plenty of time to spare before the pin was released. I figured once 10 AM came and went, all I would have to do is click on "redeem points" since I didn't need to bother with credit card information or anything. But I literally had to keep trying for a full hour until my order went through. I must have clicked "refresh" like 500 times. Ridiculous...

Oh well. At least I got a pin!

Hey, don't laugh at me. I was one of the angry ones. :sad:

Set my alarm for 9 AM in order to be online with plenty of time to spare before the pin was released. I figured once 10 AM came and went, all I would have to do is click on "redeem points" since I didn't need to bother with credit card information or anything. But I literally had to keep trying for a full hour until my order went through. I must have clicked "refresh" like 500 times. Ridiculous...

Oh well. At least I got a pin!

It's cool if you were angry. I totally get it and I've been in your place. But some of the people who post on the facebook pages get just ridiculous. o.o

The facebook page is saying that is LE of 5000?! o_O I don't know who "Penny" is but she seems to be a part of it. I hope that's wrong because that's a lot!

"Penny" Is a part of it - that account was checking peoples DMR accounts for them if they asked, to make sure the purchase of the pin went through.

5000 is a lot! I'm rather surprised by that :/

Regardless, I'm happy to have one as it meant a lot to me. I can see it would be a bit of a pain if you got it for a trader though!

Last edited:
Yeah I guess I'm not surprised, seeing as how many people they cater to. But dang! And I ended up with two :facepalm: A friend from school got one for me when I couldn't get through. He was going to surprise me. If anyone needs one, and didn't manage to make it through, maybe we can work something out once the pin arrives? I am trying to get him in to pin trading kekeke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back