• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMR LE Fantasyland Pin
I'm going to wait and see how much I enjoy New Fantasyland when I go in January. I like how it has all 3 castles on it, that's why I got it, but if I don't like I'll just keep it as a trader or something. Despite all the hassle, I can't see how I would be angry in the end. The pin, even if a poor LE still can't be that bad in the end :)

Home from a very tiring day, got this email, and I did it from my phone at WDW!

Thank you for your Disney Movie Rewards redemption. This is to confirm that you have redeemed your Disney Movie Rewards points for a "New Fantasyland" Limited Edition Pin.

I have to believe the 5000 number is a mistake. The offer is sold out and I find it difficult to believe they would have received 5000 redemptions in one day, even with all of the trouble they had processing orders yesterday. I'm guessing it is between 300-500.

I have to believe the 5000 number is a mistake. The offer is sold out and I find it difficult to believe they would have received 5000 redemptions in one day, even with all of the trouble they had processing orders yesterday. I'm guessing it is between 300-500.

I hope so too. I think 5000 is kind of obnoxious. It doesn't really make for much of a LE. :/ I hope its around 1000 or under, because that's just more sensible. Then again they do have soooo many members.

I hope so too. I think 5000 is kind of obnoxious. It doesn't really make for much of a LE. :/ I hope its around 1000 or under, because that's just more sensible. Then again they do have soooo many members.

They may have a lot of members but how many of those members actually collect pins? If I was a member of DMR but didn't collect pins, I can hardly see myself trying to fight for that, especially as much as to wait until the second it is released and then fighting for it. I think 5000 is a bit overestimated as well.

Hi Everyone
This is just a heads up,if you ordered the DMR Fantasyland pin with your 600 DMR points
they are starting to ship as I recieved my notice a few minutes ago,good luck to those who got in to order them

Judy

Got my shipping confirmation as well. Once I receive the pin and make sure it's in great condition, I'll likely be adding it to my trades (woohoo... first potential trader). Unless, of course, I fall in love with it.

Yep! I have gotten the email also... but I have already set up a pre trade for this pin! (It's a Rapunzel pin... hehe!!)

I am still really upset I tried for over a hour to get this pin it took my points but never got a email saying that it was ordered then I logged back in and my points were back

Well with all the hype they built up around it, it's very possible that a lot non-pin traders/collectors decided to get in on the action... Especially since it was only 600 points. I think it's possible for it to be LE5000, but I really hope it isn't.
Not to mention that if it were LE5000, I have a hard time believing that they went so quickly, but who knows? Fingers crossed that it was lower.

I also got my shipping email this morning. :)

SO CRAZY i was actually at Disneyland the morning it released, and tried refreshing the page for 20 minutes before giving up at the "submit confirmation" page. Never loaded a confirmation. But I was just on my DMR account and thought my balance looked low. I totally got one somehow! Super jazzed. Thanks for the heads up Jenna :)

Have you seen how much they are selling for on ebay?! Maybe I shouldn't be but I am surprised people are paying that much.

O___O Wow...I don't know if I should put mine up lol :eek2: Once everyone starts to receive theirs I bet the price will go down...the reason why I think they are selling for so much is because nobody knows the LE, so for all people know, this pin could be extremely tiny LE size (doubtful, but any number that is great that 100 is up in the air at this point).

Have you seen how much they are selling for on ebay?! Maybe I shouldn't be but I am surprised people are paying that much.

Wow thats crazy! Especially when no one really knows the edition size. It is probably because of all the hype surrounding New Fantasyland right now and the price will go down over time.

A few years ago Disney Movie Rewards had an UP Grape Soda pin for 400 points...I redeemed my points for one and sold it for $60 shortly after it was released (which was the going price at the time)...the same pin now goes for around $20.

Hi Everyone
This is just a heads up,if you ordered the DMR Fantasyland pin with your 600 DMR points
they are starting to ship as I recieved my notice a few minutes ago,good luck to those who got in to order them

Judy

Just curious...how long does it usually take for the item to arrive? (since they don't provide any kind of tracking or delivery confirmation #)
This is my very first point redemption since I started with DMR (I've got over 3700 points currently). Excited to get this LE pin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back