• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you collect non Disney pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you collect non Disney pins?

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Do you collect other pins than Disney/Disney Fantasy pins? Did it start before or after your Disney pin collecting? I'm curious to know! Does it follow a similar theme as your Disney collection or is it a random assortment? I find myself collecting non-Disney pins that follow similar themes to my Disney collection(s) but are not Disney fantasy pins either.

The soccer team I follow released some pins. Supposedly from the same company that does the Disney ones. I have them in a bag somewhere because I was reorganizing the office. When I get them I'll post them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I collect Pokémon pins! Though really just the eeveelutions. The Pokémon store produces some really nice sets, and I always end up purchasing extras to give to friends.

Funny you should start this thread now...

I just bought a case of the new Unicorno (Mermicorno, to be specific) pins from Tokidoki today! I've collected Unicorno stuff for years, but this is their first real foray into pins.

It wasn't uncommon for me to buy the occasional pin when I was younger, but Disney was my first big pin collection. I do dabble in anime/Ghibli pins, as well.

I collect Hufflepuff pins! I started when I got my Universal pass, and wear them on my pass lanyard when I go to that park. Most of the pins released so far are variations of the house crest, though they put out a few new designs recently that I want to grab the next time I go back.

I think i have a few Nintendo pins if anyone would be interested. I don't collect them, got them in a collection I bought from someone. I wanted the Disney pins and the rest just got tossed in a box :) There are some other as well non disney in there but don't remember which ones. :)

I collect Hardrock guitar pins, as well as whatever other random HR pins I like, such as a mermaid pin designed by a bartender at that certain HRC.

I also have some Eevee pins. :)

Cat pins and Christmas pins, mostly gifts but some that I bought, and many before I got into Disney pins. I entered my cat pin collection at the OC Fair and won 1st prize :)

Cat pins and Christmas pins, mostly gifts but some that I bought, and many before I got into Disney pins. I entered my cat pin collection at the OC Fair and won 1st prize :)

OHHHH! I'd love to see a picture of your cat pin collection. I, too, collect cat pins (aside from my Disney-cat obsession) but I only a handful of them that were gifts.

When I was little I used to visit my aunt in the midwest and there was a grocery chain called Rainbow. One summer they sold olympic pins. I don't remember if it was a weekly release but somehow I managed to collect twenty some pins depicting the different olympic sports and yet I remember that there were some I wasn't able to find.

Off topic but the Rainbow bakery used to sell this muffin called an Orange Blossom muffin. :yum: To this day I have yet to find anything comparable to tasting like those amazing things and I live in Florida which is supposed to be known for all things orange related. Sad times, indeed! :lol:

I do! I have a bunch of Universal, and Pokemon, then random video game (got a super nice Bioshock pin) and just neat pins that I like (got a cute red riding hood wolf pup).

I just like pins in general. c:

My pin collecting started by collecting pins as my "vacation" souvenir in 1988/89. So national parks, museums, tourist attractions. I have a few Hard Rock pins, a few Universal pins (mainly Harry Potter or Minions). Got a bunch when we were in England last month.

I have a whole series of NFL pins I collected , I got the final ones thanks to Docfish2U & Speezard .
And a whole bunch from Universal / Seaworld from my holiday back in 2015 .
I'm still trying to find some of the Fallout Vault Boy pins / Mass Effect logos / Skyrim Logos which don't cost a bomb

I have a collection of NASA mission pins, which I've accumulated when I interned last summer. I also have an assortment of random other pins .. mainly found in geocaches! haha

I recently started collecting the pins offered by YouTuber Justin Scarred ... Randomland
CFA37327-FBEB-44BE-86F9-CF042AA8B212_zps0ccb43np.jpg
D0D8443A-9663-499C-A3D7-1E970E80EA9C_zpsta0gmd7b.jpg

Before Disney pins I had a few different non-Disney pins but after I started the Disney ones I put my other ones on small boards and collected more. They include MLB pins, Warner Bros., Peanuts, comic book stuff, travel/places and a few other random ones.

It's fun to hear about what everyone collects! :mickey:

I collect pins from vacations- we did a whole lanyard from ones we got on out Washington DC trip. Have all the ravenclaw ones I've found & a board of NASA/space ones

I have a collection of NASA mission pins, which I've accumulated when I interned last summer. I also have an assortment of random other pins .. mainly found in geocaches! haha
Hmm, I think I may have a pin or two in a stash of NASA stuff I got from a friend many years ago. Pretty sure there are patches and coins, too. I should go look for those.

I don't generally "collect" non-Disney pins, but I have a few here and there. Think I still have some CBS logo pins from back in the day, too. I wonder where those are, too...

I do! I collect Harry Potter pins and other random pins I like.

Here's my random collection:
d6a566e64fdca1e2f610dc2194531d95.jpg

I've acquired most of them in the past few years, but I've had the Great Pumpkin and Shalom pins since I was little, and the First Man on the Moon was my brother's. (He loved outer space growing up.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back