• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you collect non Disney pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you collect non Disney pins?
449feec9415b560ea4b9eeec328ff24a.jpg

Since we're sharing pictures, my HRC and a few Pokémon pins. I think I'll need another square soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased a pin collection recently...it had 6 Disney pins in it. But another 45-ish of others, too. US Ski Team, Olympics, Air Force Academy, US Army, vintage Circus Circus, Colorado Rockies Baseball, Cleveland Browns v. Pittsburgh Steelers...just to name a few. I'd love to send any/all to someone who is a collector! Im happy to provide pictures and/or a comprehensive list. :) Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I collect to help my son speak more ,he tells me the pics ,and numbers ,so if you want to send them my way ,you know they will used ,Judy

I'll say yes, but I don't have very many:p I love those little buttons you can get at Hot Topic and have a bunch of those, and I like park pins from Busch Gardens and SeaWorld. So...yeah, definitely, but I don't have a lot:p :)

I collect some from seaworld :) They've been giving away some really nice ones lately to ap's :)

Finally took photos of my non-Disney pins.

Here are my Firefly/Serenity pins (I have the Special Hell and Fruity Oaty Bar pins on the way):

IMG_0442_zps0lhr6mhd.jpg

Ad here are my Hufflepuff pins:

IMG_0458_zpsw6kppa1w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back