Sold/Ended: Do you have Marian heroine (and are coming to DSSH 2/24)?

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by pretty Omi, Feb 20, 2018.

1. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I am looking for TWO Maid Marian heroine pins (One for me, one for my friends), and we are going to the release on Saturday 2/24 at DSSH for the blocks.
    We have from Heroines Set Two: Belle, Eilonwy, Sally and possibly Jasmine for trade.
    My friends have other WDI pins for trade, including a couple of the Villains.
    Villains we have: Hook, Hans, Madame Mim, Scar, Horned King, Queen of Hearts.

As an aside, we are also looking for two Nick Wilde PTDs, and would be willing to trade today's Ariel, or Oogie Boogie Villain profile for those.

Priority goes to those who could meet us on Saturday at DSSH during the release, but hit me up if we'd have to mail too.

2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

0: You have Belle??????? That'll go well! (Darn remind myself to try and find some of the Marians)

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  3. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I was in fact able to find someone who got me 2 Marians AND 2 Nicks and got them on Saturday :D

watzshakinbacon and timeerkat like this.
  4. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Congrats!!! You have some great traders there so no surprise.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

5. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

My friend works at WDI, so he picks them up whenever I give him a heads up. The ones we had to trade are actually his and his wife's but they're pretty much too intimidated to try to trade, so they asked me to make the deals and that I could go ahead and try to find those two pins for myself too :D

6. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Wow! Congrats!

7. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

oooooohhhh, so you collect a finder's fee? xD

8. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

No not really. He picks up the pins I like and I make trades with him for them. I track down what he and his wife collect and acquire that stuff. He missed the first set of heroines because that release was so crazy, so it started because they said well let’s use this set to try to get a couple Marian’s. Then since some of them were more popular we went for the Nick’s too. I still had to trade them pins for my Nick and Marian, I just brokered the deal to get them all in possession ;3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purplemandms likes this.