• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wanna build a snowman?

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a total number of 41 frozen pins and my pin trading book was full and I thought I would love to frame them some how and googled some frozen photos and came up with this picture below which I really love and I thought I would try drawing it in pencil on my canvas I then used oil paints to paint it I know it's not perfect but I'm really happy with the outcome hope you all like it as much as I do I would also like to thank the people who helped me to obtain some of these pins

image1_zps5f70e8ec.jpg

And here's my finished canvas board hope you like it as much as I do

image1_zps8008b04f.jpg
image3_zps88a45f0d.jpg

Here's the canvas with all my lovely frozen pins

image2_zpsc7c25d14.jpg

A close lose up of all the pins I know I don't have the really hard to get ones and I know I will never get my hands on them :( but here's the pins I have

image4_zps8967c4d4.jpg
image1_zpsae7a15c3.jpg

image2_zps402eca19.jpg

Last edited:
Its fun to see some familiar Disneyland Paris pins on a lovely pin board like this! Thanks for sharing.[h=1][/h]

Awesome board, really nice to see hand made boards, they are the best. Great Frozen collection also!

Wow! What a lovely pin collection and a beautiful board to go with it! You did a fantastic job with the painting, it looks fabulous <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back