• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Docfish is at dlr! READ ME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Docfish is at dlr! READ ME!!!!!
Pinbeuty11 and i are at the parks today. We'll stop by fly n buy around 1 to see if anyone is there. If not we'll see you all tonight.

So the party was off the hook amazing!!! The trading in the parks sucked big air. Thursday was the best day by far!!! I will be posting all about how wonderful the party was in the next couple of days. I can not thank everybody who came to see us enough. We were so honored to have so many people come to see us.

But this goes to prove to me we have to get people to sign the petition to get our trading tables back. I go down to pin trade and if there is no tables, there is no reason for me to go into the park. It might just have to be a party for our next trip down and I will give Disney the big finger and keep all of that money that we spend every time we go.

Thank you to everybody who took time out of their lives to visit us!!!

I wish I could have made it to see you David and Dawny! I didn't get out of work til late on Friday :p

are the docfish's gone? I would have loved to attend the party but health issues kept me away. <giant frown>

are the docfish's gone? I would have loved to attend the party but health issues kept me away. <giant frown>

The docfish's have left Disneyland. We got home and went to get pizza for dinner and when we got back home we had a pipe freeze and burst. So the update may have to wait a day or 2. Could have been a lot worse, but still it is a mess to clean up and fix. Guess I didn't want to go back to work tomorrow after all.

Hope you and your family had a great Disneyland trip. Sorry Jerome and I couldn't make it again but hopefully we can make it next time. Closing thread per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back