• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish rocks!

ZAPPED! Docfish rocks!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So recently there was a pin auction for a commemorative Hercules set that included baby pegasus. I put a bid in, but Doc outbid me and won. He and I had chatted via pm about it beause I joked on the auction that he killed my bid.

So what arrived in the mail yesterday? The pin from the auction!!! **happy bounces** He had the auctioneer just send it to me! wasnt that just awesome!?

AND the auctioneer included a cute little cinderella crest as well!

It totally made my day!

Thank you to you both!

I Love the Doc...!!!

An awesome member... One others should aspire to be like...

ROCK ON DOC...:rock:

What a perfect thread to use as my 1,600th post!!!! WooHoo... 400 to go

Last edited:
David does absolutely rock!!! :like: And that was nice of the auctioneer to add Cinderella :)
Congrats Pixie!

wonderful!! Karma's gonna getcha! hey crashmyparty if you come back on here i wondered if you are going to the pintrading weekend in NJ? Oct19-21 i believe

Back