• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

docfish Trade Event Pretrade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
docfish Trade Event Pretrade Thread

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
docfish2u (David) 's annual trade event is coming up on May 12th in Anaheim! There was talk about setting up a pretrade thread, so I figured I'd go ahead and do it.

Post here if you'll be attending and if you'd like to set up some pretrades!

I'll be going. My pinpics is timeerkat and should be pretty up to date. I do also have some other traders that aren't on pinpics yet (and am hoping to have some luck at DSF and Pixar Fest in the next month.

I would love to set up some trades in advance since I won't be able to bring too much from Canada (limiting myself to hopefully one bag). My pinpics name is the same CanaDaLE and I'm still in the process of updating but please take a look and see if we have any matches.

I just finished updating my traders and adding a bunch of pins to my "Wants" list on PinPics, so hopefully it'll be a tad easier to find matches with people. My PinPics ID is AshleyV -- feel free to reach out if you see anything you like, even if you don't have any pins on my list! We can make something work. :)

Edited to add: I marked some of my traders as "grails;" these are pins I'd prefer to trade for the ones on my Wants list. Anything else is fair game!

Last edited:
I will be attending! My PinPics name is SoraPandora. I’d be happy to make pre trades, so please don’t hesitate to write me if we have any matches.

Tinawap, I will be bringing your books and pirate pin. :) (No charge for the pirate pin - it’s yours. I’m just so happy to be meeting you in person!)

I’m really excited about this party and can’t wait to see you all!

483e253274f12b6966ed0ddce8bb5c2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty_omi on Pinpics and I'm pretty obsessive about keeping it up to date, so yeah!
I plan to bring a bunch of jumbos and some box sets to the meet up, hoping those can find a new home!

My main collections: Robin Hood, Zootopia, Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, ANY Disney fox, Bolt, Loki
Side collections: Lost Boys, Aristocats, Stitch (esp with Angel), Disney Afternoon, Rocket Raccoon, Princess Leia, PORGS!, and Avatar/Pandora!
Boyfriend's collections: Rescuers, Great Mouse Detective, Oliver and Co
I also DO collect fantasy pins!

Last edited:
I plan to attend. Pinpics is same as here. Also a bit obsessive about keeping my pinpics up to date (as much for my own tracking as to trade.)

I will be attending! My PinPics name is SoraPandora. I’d be happy to make pre trades, so please don’t hesitate to write me if we have any matches.

Tinawap, I will be bringing your books and pirate pin. :) (No charge for the pirate pin - it’s yours. I’m just so happy to be meeting you in person!)

I’m really excited about this party and can’t wait to see you all!

483e253274f12b6966ed0ddce8bb5c2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't wait to me you as well....

Confirmed Attendance
DPF Name, Pinpics
timeerkat, timeerkat
CanaDaLE, CanaDaLE
AshleyV, AshleyV
PixiePost, SoraPandora
pretty Omi, pretty_omi
TheMickeyMouseRules, TheMickeyMouseRules
TheMickeyMouseRules (daughter), ihrtexprmnt626
this_and_that, this_and_that
Shelterkat, Shelterkat
echan50, echan50
starry_solo, starry_solo
jadeites-lady, jadeites_lady
Romancing_Train, Locke

Connies_hobby, crginoc2001
Watzshakinbacon, Watzshakinbacon
Blurkishgirl, blurkishgirl
pengy, LionKing6
Ksnuggles, Ksnuggles
LadyBarclay, LadyBarclay
Docfish2u, Docfish2u
mutespitta, mutespitta
Kiragigi, kiragigi (via Timeerkat)

Last edited:
I plan to attend. Pinpics is same as here. Also a bit obsessive about keeping my pinpics up to date (as much for my own tracking as to trade.)
My daughter is planning to attend also. Her pinpics is: ihrtexprmnt626... its not remotely up to date, but hope to get it there in time for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back