docfish2u's PSA announcement

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by docfish2u, Aug 13, 2017.

1. tinkerbelle1956

tinkerbelle1956 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

Ugh so sorry that you went through this, but glad you are on the mend. I know about that nasty prep, I have had pre cancerous polyps. So every year I have to have one. Ugh. I also have Inflamatory Bowel Disease. Even with medication, I never know when food will effect me.
    Feel Better Soon

2. GoofyinMadison

GoofyinMadison PinPics: DIZFAN

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Agreed!! It's not the best experience, but it does beat the alternative!

Take good care, David!!

3. Blurkishgirl

Blurkishgirl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow, sorry that you had such a rough time. I hope you are feeling better. Keeping you and your lovely wife in our thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. noone

noone Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wow, what a week. I hope you are feeling better soon and that everything heals quickly. Sorry you had to go through all that three times but glad they found the problem and fixed it up :)

5. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    268   0   0

I was wondering why you were so quiet. Sorry you had to go through all that. But glad to hear that you on the mend and are beginning to feel better. :bigthumb:

Thanks for the PSA....and , As David said, the prep drink tastes nasty, but the procedure itself is nothing, so don't be afraid to have it done. It could save your life.

6. Rocke01

Rocke01 love to pin trade! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    319   0   0

Glad you are now on the mend! Get better my friend!

7. sockgnome

sockgnome Active Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

David, I'm so sorry you had complications! I just had my very first colonoscopy on the 8th, and even without complications it took me a week to get my stomach back on track. I'm glad you got stuff removed, and that they were benign. But three in one week...That's brutal! Be kind to yourself, and let your body heal!

8. a4matte

a4matte Poor Unfortunate Soul

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Sorry to hear things have been so rough lately. I definitely found myself checking your profile a few times over the past few months to see if you even checked in on the boards anymore!

I hope things work out well for you! :wavey:

9. gbdb4ever

gbdb4ever Greg and Debby

Rating - 100%
    378   0   0

David,
    Glad that you are through with all the tests for a while and recovering. Hope that you get back to your normal self soon. Thoughts and prayers for you! Debby and Greg

10. bjean

bjean Pin Fairy Godmother

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Thank goodness you're feeling better! I saw Amy's post on facebook and was floored! Isn't it grand getting older? :rofl: Yep, I had one 2 years ago and it wasn't fun either ... I'll save you from the details, lol!! Glad you're back and feeling better!! Take things slower for a while ... let me repeat that ... TAKE THINGS SLOWER, PLEASE!!! Sending you lots of hugs and love!! (Hopefully we can catch up sometime soon!) :coffee:

11. Ventchick

Ventchick The DPF Ventriloquist

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I have been keeping up with the situation through Amy's Facebook. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. We've missed you around here! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

It sounds like you've been having a horrible week. I haven't had one of those yet, but I know people who have and the test prep just is no fun. I can't imagine going through it once, let alone three times in one week. I give you so much credit for doing it.

Most importantly, I'm glad the tests came out normal and your doctors were able to sort out the problems. We're very glad you're feeling better and back to posting - DPF hasn't been the same without you.

13. sweetalissum

sweetalissum Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I really hope things have been better for you and you've been well since this posting, David! I wish nothing but good vibes your way.

14. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I'm glad sweetalissum posted because that brought this thread up to recent so I could see it. I had been wondering where you were as you are one of the few folks from my pinpics trading that I know on this forum (to best of my knowledge). VERY sorry to hear of your hardships. As an individual in the same age group, I can certainly appreciate the importance but also horror that is colonoscopy prep (All you young folks out there have something to look forward to. :) And, as others said, can't imagine doing it 3 times in a week. But I am also very glad to hear things turned out okay and you are on the mend. I hope to see you posting soon.