• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does DSSH still have the TUVW letter pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does DSSH still have the TUVW letter pins?

dizpinfreak

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I was wondering if anyone knew if DSSH still had the TUVW pins in stock. And if they did, if anyone could pick them up for me? I usually do a phone order, but they no longer accept them.

They still had them as of Thursday. I want to let you know that the last time I picked up a set, most of the Vanellope pins had a weird discoloration on part of the enamel of the V, so I can't guarantee a flawless set unless they restocked more of the sets on the racks, but I will do my best..

If you follow the link momin.ator posted, you can see my pricing and post your request there if you would still like me to pick up a set for you. I can probably go tomorrow, depending on how late my family plans last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back