• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Doll moving! HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doll moving! HELP?

Incredi-Boy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will soon delete this thread but I just wanted to get some people's opinion on what I should do. I am moving back to Connecticut from California. I just bought the Fairytale Tiana and Pocahontas. I also plan on buying Mulan. I am taking a plane home and sending my car back out. What do you think would be the best idea to get the dolls home? Should I try and take the 3 big boxes on the plane with me? Or should I send them in my car? My concern is them sitting in the heat of my car and something happening to them. My other concern is will their be any issue with me taking those on the plane? Hope to get some opinions guys! Thanks :wavey:

I would suggest sending them in your car or shipping.....depending on the airline, your allowed to have one carry on and one smaller bag, such as a purse or a backpack. I just came back from Denver and while I was out there, I bought Pocahontas and just brought her on the plane with me. Didn't you just move out to southern california? I remember you posting because I just moved out here. The dolls take up a lot of room and I ended up taking all my 17 inch dolls out of there box when I moved out here. I don't regret it though because the dolls are gorgeous out of their boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back