• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This thread will be the place where people can post which Princess doll they want, and people who are going to be going to retail and/or purchasing online can post if they'd like to contribute and sell their dolls to DPF members.

We know that there may be some people who will not be able to obtain the doll they want in-store and online, so anyone going for just a couple Princesses can look here and offer to assist others with their quest as well.

I will absolutely not tolerate anyone coming to this thread and berating anyone's kindness, calling anyone greedy, or otherwise any rude or negative whatsoever comments on here. If you want to be mean, write it down on your computer's notepad and then delete it once you're done spewing your hate!

Please post with "I want (these dolls) and want (so and so) the most",
or "I am trading (so and so) hoping to get (so and so or so and so) for it/her"
Or "I am contributing (o
nline/instore/internationally)

Legend:

* means most wanted doll to the collector, if they posted that they wanted more than one of the Princesses.
Please note, that * does not mean any person is entitled to that doll, as some may think. It is acknowledging that this is the doll they'd most want.

OLC- Online contributor
INTC- International contributor
PHYX- Physical store contributor

Doll contributors:
Disneycrazee OLC - PHYX
Starry_solo OLC- Phyx

Dolls and their Seekers:

Tiana

Seekers:
Moondance
Shivatopia
Princessaholic
Love4dollz
huertajv
Pauly88*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rapunzel

Seekers:
Rose_Valentine* ************** (hehe, yes, I did add the extra asterisks for you!)
Moondance
Shivatopia
Princessaholic
Love4dollz
huertajv
Abyssinian28

Jlynn6*
swim2sea

Pauly88
CaligurlUCR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pocahontas

Seekers:
Moondance*
Shivatopia
Princessaholic
Love4dollz

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aurora

Seekers:
Moondance
Shivatopia
huertajv
Abyssinian28
Princessaholic
Love4dollz
Swim2sea*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine

Seekers:

Moondance
Shivatopia
huertajv
Princessaholic*
Love4dollz

Doll Trades:

Mulan: Moondance, Abyssinian28
Pocahontas:
Tiana:
Jasmine:
Rapunzel:
Aurora:
Cinderella:
Snow White: Abyssinian28, Jlynn6
Ariel:
Belle: Swim2sea, Abyssinian28

Moondance offers Mulan in exchange for Pocahontas.

Abyssinian28 offers Snow White, Mulan and Belle up for trades.

Swim2sea offers Belle for trade.

Jlynn6 offers Snow White for Rapunzel.

Last edited:
LOL Moon what a great idea! :D
I am surprise you really want all 5 at last :D I trust in you and you're lucky person! :)
Near my name i should wrote
Rose_Valentine ******
lol :D

Oh and really i wish just Rapunzel...all Pin forum know it!!! Is a great throad where the GOOD people can ask,say,discuss about these dolls and
help each other. :) :hug:

Last edited:
Updated:

This thread will be the place where people can post which Princess doll they want, and people who are going to be going to retail and/or purchasing online can post if they'd like to contribute and sell their dolls to DPF members.

* means most wanted doll to the collector, if they posted that they wanted more than one of the Princesses.
Please note, that * does not mean any person is entitled to that doll, as some may think. It is acknowledging that this is the doll they'd most want.

Doll contributors:
Shivatopia (Physical store and Online)

Dolls and their Seekers:

Tiana

Seekers:
Moondance
Shivatopia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rapunzel

Seekers:
Rose_Valentine*
Moondance
Shivatopia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pocahontas

Seekers:
Moondance*
Shivatopia

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aurora

Seekers:
Moondance
Shivatopia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine

Seekers:

Moondance
Shivatopia

I'm actually seeking all 5 as well, but I am hoping to secure all 5 at retail and then assist as needed online. That said, we all know that there are no guarantees with either purchase method, so I may need assistance, too! :( Luckily, my #1 choice from the whole collection is Snow White and my order was not one of the doomed orders of 09/19... For the remaining 5 that are to be released, Rapunzel is my top pick.

I am hoping for Aurora and Rapunzel for a friend first. She really wants them and that is my oal.

If I can, I would also like Jasmin and Rapunzel for me. :) Although I love the dolls and I really really want them, I promised to do what I could to get the Rapunzel and Aurora for a friend first. :) If I do not get mine, and my friend gets hers, then I will be happy!

Vicki

I'd like to add my name to Rapunzel and Aurora, if I may.

And if I might make a suggestion? Maybe a section underneath for "dolls for trade"? For example, I have earlier dolls to trade for the newer ones. Just an idea. :)

Hi! Thanks for starting this thread. I know starry_solo asked me first, but I will try to obtain as many as I can (and that will fit on my credit card ;) ). I will be trying in-store first, and then (depending on the release time) will try online as well. :D

Wow thank you for making this thread! I'm so stressing over these dolls! My most wanted is the rapunzel and I'm super scared I won't be able to get her tough I'm going to try my best :) can you add my name to the list please :) I also might be able to trade but I'm not sure right now.

I'm hoping to get all 5 online (wishful thinking :eek2:) unfortunately can't line up at the mall due to work. if i can't have all 5, i'm hoping for at least Jasmine.

Oh great idea Moon:) Im hoping for all 5 also but if i cant then Jasmine for sure and maybe if im lucky Tiana too :)

Cute new avatar Moondance!

And thanks Disneycrazee. I will be trying at the store and online, but from what I've heard, there are massive lines. I went to the store the day of the Belle release (less than an hour after it opened) and all dolls were gone (I wasn't specifically looking for them and actually had to return an item). I will let you know whether I am successful (or not) in getting them.

Last edited:
This is a wonderful thread. I really, really want the Aurora. I also need a Rapunzel for someone else. I have a Belle for trade. Thank you for doing this.

Cute new avatar Moondance!

And thanks Disneycrazee. I will be trying at the store and online, but from what I've heard, there are massive lines. I went to the store the day of the Belle release (less than an hour after it opened) and all dolls were gone (I wasn't specifically looking for them and actually had to return an item). I will let you know whether I am successful (or not) in getting them.

Thanks, I love this version of Pocahontas, it's adorable, and much better looking than she did in the second movie...god that movie blew chunks, but man, John Rolfe is bad***!

Also, are you saying you're contributing to help others?

Added everyone's requests. Listed new rules.

Hey,

My name's not under the dolls I was looking for, and I have a Snow White to trade (it's listed under my name in the trade section, but not under the individual "Snow White" listing.

Alright, since I'm very confused with everyone's requests-- I ask that you write, for example:

I want (Pocahontas) most of all, but I want Tiana, Aurora, Rapunzel and Jasmine too.
I have (Mulan) for trades.
I can help people get the doll they want (online) etc

Sorry to stress you guys out with not getting your requests correctly.

Edited! I hope I got everyone's right, I'm still iffy about yours Jlynn, did you want your name under all of them too?

Last edited:

Edited! I hope I got everyone's right, I'm still iffy about yours Jlynn, did you want your name under all of them too?

Thanks moon! it would be fantastic if I could have my name under the other list, but rapunzel is my number one! I also have an extra snow white for trade if anyone can get me a rapunzel! Thanks :)

Ohh if anyone manages to get all the dolls they want and have a spare Mulan please let me know i would love to buy her:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back