• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!
Oh oops I mean the lists for Wanting the other dolls.

I will be able to camp out at Fl Mall next Monday, so I would be able to put up dolls. I would be interested in trading for Snow White if anyone has one they'd trade. I missed out on her. I was planning to pick up a Pocahontas for myself, but I was going to try and get what I could.

I will be able to camp out at Fl Mall next Monday, so I would be able to put up dolls. I would be interested in trading for Snow White if anyone has one they'd trade. I missed out on her. I was planning to pick up a Pocahontas for myself, but I was going to try and get what I could.

Hey, Stitchnitch! :) I'll trade my Snow White- if you end up getting a Rapunzel and Aurora, please let me know. We're both local, so we can exchange in person.

Hey Abyssinian! If I can any of them, I'll let you know! Did you buy the chef duffy yet? I saw it tonight -- I really like it.

Nope! Not yet! My annual pass actually ran out, and we're still saving for Japan, so no renewal :(

Kay saw it, too, and said it was super cute! I didn't see it at MK (we went to NSS last week), so I wonder if it's at EPCOT only, 'cause of Food and Wine. Now that Duffy's online, too, I might be able to snag him there eventually...or DtD...whichever.

Thanks, I love this version of Pocahontas, it's adorable, and much better looking than she did in the second movie...god that movie blew chunks, but man, John Rolfe is bad***!

Also, are you saying you're contributing to help others?

Added everyone's requests. Listed new rules.

I am going to the mall for me and am hoping to drag some friends along to get the dolls for others and for trading since I didn't get any of the first five dolls :) But no one seems to be as "crazy" about dolls than me so I am not sure how that's going to work out (plus they don't have the flexible work schedules like me). Disneycrazee may also be going to the mall, in case I cannot get the dolls for myself (she offered on another post and I put in my request for the dolls I am interested in). If I am successful, I will let you know (but first, I need to let Disneycrazee know so that if she does get the dolls, she can then sell them to others). I am crossing my fingers that I can convince some other friends to camp out with me (not sure if it will be overnight or not) or at least get to the mall before the sun rises.

I need to find more Disney friends, or ones that are night owls ;) I have never done camping overnight for even a Black Friday sale so I am hoping against hope that the mall I go to (the only one that sells these dolls in my city) gets lots of dolls. I can tell you that I've never seen the cups there, only journals and stick notes. And once, I saw the nail polish. But never again :p I will keep everyone's lists handy in case I can recruit more people to come with me (I can't even get my sister to come because her boss is so inflexible with her work schedule and the store doesn't open until 2 hours after she starts work.

I'll post Monday afternoon whether I am successful. Crossing all my fingers and toes! :)

My sis has told me that she has read blogs where people have missed the dolls and other people coming out of the store have offered to sell theirs for 2x (or more) of the original retail price of the doll. If I run into someone like that, I would like to know if someone is willing to pay that price (in case I am not able to get all the dolls people want) and, if so, for which doll.

I am so excited!!!! Just got all of my dolls that I preordered at D23 Expo (all # 80 of xxxx). All I can say is, Beautiful, Beautiful! They were packaged very well. I was concerned .... I read posts online about dolls being out of the plastic case because they were not packaged properly. Mine came double boxed, two per inner box. Now, the quest to get my girls set. I wish everyone "Good Luck". May everyone get the dolls they want most.

Oh kinda like the pins used to be... it was that way when Mansion was super popular...

Ah, ok, that's good to know. I'll see if there's any of that here. I *think* I have convinced someone to come with me super early. Crossing my fingers (still making the decision).

I am so excited!!!! Just got all of my dolls that I preordered at D23 Expo (all # 80 of xxxx). All I can say is, Beautiful, Beautiful! They were packaged very well. I was concerned .... I read posts online about dolls being out of the plastic case because they were not packaged properly. Mine came double boxed, two per inner box. Now, the quest to get my girls set. I wish everyone "Good Luck". May everyone get the dolls they want most.
Congratulations, Kimpossible!

Moondance, I have a Belle to trade for a Rapunzel, if I am unable to order her online. I'm going to try to order all five remaining dolls, but Rapunzel is the one I absolutely must have.

I really want Jasmine! I would even consider trading my Tiana doll, the 17" doll that came out when the DVD/ blue ray was released. I'm hoping my mom can get her for me!

I know hhow you feel i really want Jasmine to she looks amazing my fav from the last 5 i really hope you get her:D
Sending good luck dolly vibes your way ;)

Allright guys.. I am leaving in about 20 min to go wait in line! =] Wish me luck! I will update with info throughout the night! :)

soo.... not good news... :(

If anyone is able to get any extras then please do get them for me!!!

I have been waiting in the parking lot to get in line because security kept telling me not until 11:00 pm.... so I set my alarm for 10:40 and I look out my car the there are already people in line.. :( So i am now number 24 in line and there is only supposed to be around 15 of each doll! :( It isnt looking to promising!! What really pisses me off is that one guy brought 10 people with him to buy full sets!! GRRR!!!!!! RESELLER!!!!!!!!

So any help would be great!!!

Good luck to everyone!

I have been waiting in the parking lot to get in line because security kept telling me not until 11:00 pm.... so I set my alarm for 10:40 and I look out my car the there are already people in line.. :( So i am now number 24 in line and there is only supposed to be around 15 of each doll! :( It isnt looking to promising!! What really pisses me off is that one guy brought 10 people with him to buy full sets!! GRRR!!!!!! RESELLER!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Maybe you will get lucky: All must be 17 and over and pay for the dolls themselves

good luck everyone! really hope all go's well for you all! the london sales went really well and everyone in the que seemed to be able to get what they wanted! I was 4th in line and got my set with no problems!!
GOOD LUCK!!

Good luck to everyone!

Oh dear, I do sympathize with you! It must be a Nor-Cal thing, because I just failed at the stores in SF and Colma (see the main doll thread for details). An interesting thing I noticed is that there are not many Nor-Cal contributors to these doll threads, though I'll bet many people in Nor-Cal have been reading what we've been posting.

Ugh! I swore to myself that I would never try to wait overnight for anything after the PS2 launch over 10 years ago (I waited from 1am to 10am in the cold for that, but I was at least successful), and I wish I had stuck to that promise. The past 5 hours have been very discouraging. I'm sorry everyone that I can't help fulfill you wish lists by ordering online for you. Online is my only resort at the moment for the final 5...

UPDATE from So. Cal (Riverside mall): Okay, I was planning not to go there til 3 am but decided to go early (and brought a friend). We saw 40 adults - all in lawn chairs - already waiting outside the one entrance the Disney Store told me to wait by. I called DS last night before closing and was told they would have between 8 and 22 of each doll/princess. So, my friend waited in line while I went to ask each of the others what doll(s) they were getting. And, of course, they each said all 5 of them (or whatever they could get that was left).

So, no luck here :( I will try online next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back