• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!
:hsd:
Online buying is crazy. $200 to $400 for each.
:angel:

Last edited:
I joined this forum because of my experiences with Dollmageddon, plus I am going to be a DCP participant in January and plan to start pin trading (already have a few). But yesterday was definitely an adventure x_x!!!! I was one of the lucky few who walked away with Aurora and Rapunzel, the only two I wanted. Now that I've been looking at Ariel more and more I want her, so if anyone has an Ariel for trade, I'll gladly trade Aurora for Ariel :)!

Give it two months and the prices will dramatically reduce. The greed will diminish and people who bought these for re-sale only will figure out they need to get rid of them. Especially after Christmas. They don't want to get stuck with them and trust me, they won't disappear. These are not very "limited" in the overall scheme of things. There are a lot of collectible dolls for sale that have much lower edition sizes and are much older. So if we don't succumb to the need for immediate fullfilment we will get our dolls and not lose our wallets.

Give it two months and the prices will dramatically reduce. The greed will diminish and people who bought these for re-sale only will figure out they need to get rid of them. Especially after Christmas. They don't want to get stuck with them and trust me, they won't disappear. These are not very "limited" in the overall scheme of things. There are a lot of collectible dolls for sale that have much lower edition sizes and are much older. So if we don't succumb to the need for immediate fullfilment we will get our dolls and not lose our wallets.

I hope your right. I'm willing to spent up to $200 on Ariel.

Do you really think prices will decrease? They are such lovely dolls, I really only wanted Ariel, but I just can't part with the ones I have because I feel like the moment I do, someone will want to trade me for Ariel..

I have a Jasmine for trade. Looking for Snow White or possibly pins!

Nevermind! I think I have a trade!

Last edited:
I have an extra snow white - will sell or trade for one of the last 5 - My Mom was unable to get any of the last 5 -so I need to see what her faves are

thanks

I have an extra snow white - will sell or trade for one of the last 5 - My Mom was unable to get any of the last 5 -so I need to see what her faves are

thanks

Where are you located? I have a Jasmine and am trying to get Snow White for my sister.

Karkura - did you ever get your shipping notification? I have, but my friend has not (and their order went through an hour before mine!)

I agree ! I'm waiting till after the holidays to get my Rapunzel . My friend dropped my Jasmine off to me yesterday, only one I got . I actually walked away empty handed until I got the call I was the next number for Jas and she didn't know how, but she had an extra Jas . She's Gor~Geous !

Okay, I lied....My niece is looking for an Aurora Designer Doll, but has 2 dolls, Mulan or Belle to trade for it...If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone who responded yesterday and I am sorry for any misinformation I put out.

Thank you DPF friends.

Hello, Joining in late.....But my niece has 2 extras for trade....but looking for One Aurora Doll for one of the trades..

My niece is in desperate need of the Aurora Designer Doll...they did buy the first four or five as they were coming out, but could not get any of the dolls from 10/17-10/18 release. They are willing to trade one of two dolls for the Aurora Doll. (Mulan OR Belle)

Please, PM if anyone is interested in trading dolls.....my great niece is named Aurora and they wanted it for Christmas.

Thanks to anyone who can help. carrie

Last edited:
If everyone will just settle down, you can see prices are already falling on eBay. If you can wait until after Christmas, you will be able to get the dolls for a song and a few bucks. A lot of these dolls went to re-sellers and if everyone will just stop over-paying, prices will go down. Since my last post they have dropped about 25% and will go down even further is people don't rush the buying. People hoping to make a quick profit will soon realize that they are going to be stuck with some dolls that take up a lot of space and prices will drop. Just everyone who needs or wants a doll - don't buy it now. Wait.

I sold my Ariel on evil bay for $400.00 for my kitty and hospital fund . I only have a Mulan for trade . If I sell her, I need $120.00 plus shipping because I bought her from DS UK

My Aurora deal fell through so I have a Belle I can trade for Aurora. Who would have thought she would be so popular? I'm only collecting the three "real" princesses, Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. They will forever reign supreme as the first Disney princesses.

If everyone will just settle down, you can see prices are already falling on eBay. If you can wait until after Christmas, you will be able to get the dolls for a song and a few bucks. A lot of these dolls went to re-sellers and if everyone will just stop over-paying, prices will go down. Since my last post they have dropped about 25% and will go down even further is people don't rush the buying. People hoping to make a quick profit will soon realize that they are going to be stuck with some dolls that take up a lot of space and prices will drop. Just everyone who needs or wants a doll - don't buy it now. Wait.

That's my plan! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back