• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollmagaeddon- Help people get the dolls they want!
Still looking for an Ariel.. patience has never been my forte. Again, anyone with an Ariel who would like to trade for Rapunzel, Jasmine and Aurora... it would mean so much to me to have this doll.

I have an extra of the Jasmine and Rapunzel dolls. I really would like to make a trade involving the Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle Designer Pins. If I can't trade for the pins, I may want to trade for the Belle or Snow White dolls.

I have a spare snow white doll if anyone is looking to trade for a BELLE doll. Please message me if you do :)!

I have an extra of the Jasmine and Rapunzel dolls. I really would like to make a trade involving the Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle Designer Pins. If I can't trade for the pins, I may want to trade for the Belle or Snow White dolls.
I have a Snow White I'd like to trade for Rapunzel if you can't trade for the pins!

I have a spare snow white, looking to trade for Belle, Ariel (Well a girl can dream!), Jasmine, or Pocahontas. Really want belle the most, but I'll consider the others since I find belle is hard to come by :)

Finer - I saw some Ariels on the bay for $200-250 (including shipping). Not sure if you want to go that route...

Im still looking for Mulan but not keen to pay high ebay prices:(

Luckily, Mulan is one of the dolls whose price is not too terrible on eBay. Both her and Jasmine can be found for around $100, sometimes less. As many of us had speculated, a lot of those eBay resellers that we all had to compete with to try to get the dolls on the release days are currently "stuck" with merchandise that is not moving the way they thought it would, and prices are dropping down from the over-$200 prices from a few weeks ago. Ariel, however, is still the top banana of the Designer dolls, and people are still buying her for prices over $300 on eBay...

here in the netherlands in a store where they sell disney stuuf they sell the ariel for 105 euro. around 140 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back