• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dollmagedon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollmagedon

sunK1SSED

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To those of you who are playing to go to the stores for the release of the last 5 dolls, what time will you be going to the stores?

I live in California and I'm not even sure when to go, there are so many stores in California compared to most states, but still so many people have been coming to the stores. For Snow White there was about 50-60 people in line at mine.

I don't think it's a good idea to post what time you will be going to the stores. As it was stated in the other thread, if you post that you're going to show up at 8am, then someone else reading that will say "okay I'll show up at 7am." There have been more guests then members viewing the doll threads so I think it's best to keep that sort of info on the down low if you really want a chance at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back