• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Doozy of a Glitch with Disney Store online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doozy of a Glitch with Disney Store online

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, here is a good one for y'all

This morning I woke up and discovered that the Costume Series: Witch Jessica Pin was back on the site and available, so I quickly placed an order for it, and used Paypal to check out. Around noon or so today, I was browsing the website, I noticed that it was Sold Out, so I figured I got lucky.

Fast Forward to 4PM EST, I get home and what to my wonder to my eyes should appear, a e-mail cancellation for the out of stock item.

Logging into the site, I look at the order, and it is 100% different than what I ordered this morning. I ordered a LE250 pin that is not able to be personalized, but the order now reflects just personalization, no pin, no nothing, which is stumping a lot of people at Disney right now.

To really add spicing to this cocktail, the pin is back available on the site!!! CM Eugene who I was talking to offered to place another order for me with a CC, but I told him I was not going to tie up more funds on hold until the Paypal funds were released off of hold.

I quickly checked the pins I ordered on Monday and those seem well, but this is so weird on multiple levels.

Oh Disney Stoe! What will they think of next! LoL!!!

Anytime I've had an issue with DS, they are always nice about it and quick to fix it. Hopefully they can do the same for you! :)

There are a group of people over at Vinylnation.net that are talking about the fact that they ordered certain vinyls and are getting totally different stuff too! Christmas time is not a good time to be messing up orders!!!

same thing happened to me with the same pin!!! I don't understand why it lets you add it to the cart and checkout if it's not available. what a mess.

I'm really so sick of the DS.com right now. I tried to renew my D23 membership in OCTOBER, I still have not received it yet. I call them every day and they give me some song and dance about why I don't have it yet. I know it's really really hard to print my name and number on a card and stick it in the mail with a pin and calender but 8 weeks? I think that's unacceptable. :soapbox:

On Monday morning after the initial new release craziness ended they had several pins back up. I saw Candy Corn Witch Jessica and Cleo Jessica. Also the Tink as a Ballerina pin. They probably had a few returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back