• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double the Gold zaps!

ZAPPED! Double the Gold zaps!

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Yesterday I got to meet Vans4bkah and TrewDisney at DCA and we had a fun chat! Vans (Robert) then was kind enough to zap me with a 50th anniversary pin from my wants list. Thank you Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20170203_184448_zpsnvi1cbps.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then I got home and this zap was waiting for me from Tiggermickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20170203_184558_zpszqfoy2n3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I won the jackpot with double the gold! These two wonderful people were on the same wavelength LOL. I will treasure the kindness always! Also Tiggermickey added the adorable Alice game piece which I don't have and I love it. Also the adorable Baymax keychain. I was looking for Disney keychains recently and couldn't find them so I am thrilled. I recently overheard a dad at Disneyland telling his son that this character's name was Betamax. I laughed to myself because the dad wasn't joking. He really thought that was the name. Now I will look at this guy and smile everyday thinking of that! :)

Back