• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Double Zap *including a grail*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double Zap *including a grail*

bleuorchid21

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I visited my cousin's yesterday (since I live in Canada, I get any US mail delivered to her house) and had two zaps waiting for me :)

From bjean *aka Pin Fairy Godmother*
[pinpics]89888[/pinpics] [pinpics]84416[/pinpics]
mcgciv.png

Huge Donald fan so am happy to have this one in my collection :) Also like Winnie the Pooh so this is a cute one :) Not sure what happened but the nose area has a dip in it but I don't own any DSF pins so it's a nice addition :)
Thanks so much :)

--------------------

From docfish2u *aka. David*
[pinpics]26252[/pinpics]
dxg2lz.png

I was so excited when I opened my envelope and saw this pin. It has been a grail of mine for a while because I absolutely love Rajah and have always wanted a pin featuring him. Thank you so much David for allowing me to finally have not only a pin of Rajah in my collection but also a grail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back