• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! DPF I want your addresses!!

Bringing up this post...

Come on people get your addresses to Docfish2u. There have been requests for addresses......is yours missing? Do you really hate FREE pins? Send your addresses already.

*If you do not want your address shared with other members, just tell David that. He can facilitate zap forwarding.

Last edited:
I believe you have mine. Please let me know as my life seems to have gotten super busy, have to make a post it note to check this forum a couple times a week,

I am pretty sure you already have mine, if not, please let me know! :) I was working on a list for myself before work got crazy!

I believe you have mine. Please let me know as my life seems to have gotten super busy, have to make a post it note to check this forum a couple times a week,

Can you both please pm me them again. They are buried in my email list someplace, but this way I can add it to the address book I now have.

Back