• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Members Are the Best Grail Slayers! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Members Are the Best Grail Slayers! xD

raikipins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So, I recently obtained 3 of my grails just within a month's time! And it's all thanks to some awesome DPF members here! You guys truly are grail slayers! ^^ Anyway, just wanted to share a picture of all the grails I've been lucky enough to attain and give a thank you shout-out to those who have helped me get them!

c4018d8f5ae231934c20c32479d99a2e.jpg

(Going from left-to-right)

1) Aladdin & Jasmine CM Valentine's Day: A recent acquisition made possible by Clara9271! When I PMed her about buying a pin, she noticed this one on my siggy and kindly informed me she had it for sale (before she'd even publicly posted it on her sales thread!). So thank you for allowing me to call dibs on it first! xD And for zapping me some beautiful lamp pins along with it. :)

2) Aladdin - The Kiss: This pin was zapped to me by docfish2u with help from momin.ator during docfish's 25 Days of Zapping! I felt so fortunate to be one of the lucky recipients of the wonderful zap-a-palooza! It was super exciting to see that little bubble mailer and open it to find this beautiful (and surprisingly sizable) pin. Thank you so much again for your kindness and generosity! :3 It's one of my favorite pins!

3) TDS - Jasmine's Flying Carpets: So while this one wasn't finalized here on DPF, trade negotiations did start here. About a year ago, I had posted a thread about Aladdin pins I wanted and added this one because I thought it was pretty and had never seen it before. And kba41510 posted saying he had it up for trade and was very nice about trying to work something out with me. Unfortunately, things didn't work out at first, but that failed trade then elevated this pin to grail status, lol. And so, a year and several trade attempts later, we finally worked something out! And I could finally add this pretty pin to my collection. This one was my most recent grail mail, and I was waiting for it to come before posting this thread. So thanks again, kba41510, for the trade and for being so patient with my constant attempts work out a trade! x)

4) DSF Jasmine Surprise Jumbo: I'd been after this pin ever since it was released, but I never had any good enough traders. Anyway, when I finally did get some, I had been bumping a trade thread for this grail for a few days, until one day timeerkat posted on it saying she had traded for it for me!! She told me a trader had really wanted a pin of hers, but she hadn't seen anything she liked for herself. But the trader had the Jasmine Jumbo, and with me and my thread in mind, she traded for it! I was beyond excited and grateful for that act of kindness, so thank you SO much, timeerkat, for thinking of me like that! I love staring at this pin, and it fits perfectly on my Aladdin board! ^^

5) Aladdin Marquee: Not pictured, but this was the first mini-grail I achieved, and it's also thanks to a member here on DPF (though we finished the trade on IG). MooRad responded to the thread I made to trade for it, and it was my first big trade! I was so excited that I found a trade and was happy to get it in the mail! It's such a nice and big pin! Much bigger than the other marquees! So thanks, MooRad! :D

So yes, thank you again! They are all definitely some of my most treasured pins. :) Anyway, I guess I'm going to have to update my signature now since most of those pins have been found! You've made me a very happy collector/trader!

Last edited:
Gorgeous pins. I love the jumbo! I've never seen it before. It's stunning! Congrats! :bigthumb:

Gorgeous pins. I love the jumbo! I've never seen it before. It's stunning! Congrats! :bigthumb:

Thank you! It came out last year with the DSF Aladdin release in September (huh, lots of Aladdin things seem to happen during my birth month).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All beautiful pins and they look so niiiiiiice together in your picture! Congratulations; there is nothing like the feeling of holding a Grail in your hands! :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back