• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF's First Pin Giveaway of the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got another resolution - stop getting obsessed with trying to get complete collections of anything. Last year saw me become obsessed with getting all Princess & the Frog pins (which I still haven't yet managed) and now it's Tangled. it's got to stop as it's taking the fun out of the hobby.

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
Another resolution is to be more active in the forums

:x:My New Years Resolution: well I have alot, but I would like to get 50 Ariel pins, 50 Belle pins, and any monsters Inc. Pins I can find! Trade first... buy second and always make sure they are real! I think I can do that over 100 pins in 365 days! YES!!! I CAN!!!! :)
Good luck

My New Years Pin Resolution:
--I'm not going to start a new collection "category". Just continue with what I liked in the beginning and have grown to truly love. The recent addition don't and never will mean as much as the categories I started in the beginning (3 yrs ago).
--I'm going to check EBAY more often for my most wanteds.
--I'm going to recruit at least one new Disney pin trader.

My New Year's pin resolution is to start a pin revolution. We all keep complaining about the deterioration of Disney Shopping's pins and yet we keep buying them, despite the fact that they have raised the price. So I am determined to convince all of you to stand up with me to demand a higher quality pin from Disney Shopping.

My New Year's pin resolution is to start a pin revolution. We all keep complaining about the deterioration of Disney Shopping's pins and yet we keep buying them, despite the fact that they have raised the price. So I am determined to convince all of you to stand up with me to demand a higher quality pin from Disney Shopping.
pinrevo.gif

My New Year's Resolution is to organize all my pins. My main themes are nicely organized/displayed in a pin bag but I have other pins that don't fit those themes in metal lunch boxes.

My resolutions:

1.) Trade more, spend less. New car and all that jazz...

2.) Sell my extras off.

3.) Get my displays done and enjoy my pins. Right now, they're all in boxes due to a room change. It seems silly to have wonderful pins, then bury them in boxes...

4.) Start a Japan-centric side collection

I thought of another.

I really need to get my pins off of a cork board and into beautiful frames. :)

My new years pin resolution is to try and cut down my buying of pins. More trading less buying. Hopefully I won't see any series this New Year that I have to start. I am keeping my eyes looking the other way when passing the pin stores at the park.

Other than starting a pin revolution, I would like to slim down my wants on pinpics, so I can start getting offers for pins I really want, instead of lukewarm ones. And making some pin friends would be nice, although I'm moving soon, so that will make things difficult. Guess I'll have to visit CA once every other month.

My biggest resolution is to find one of these...

103.JPG

also to find the current WDI "Class Of" nametag, and the tags from the Disney Soda Fountain, Disney's America, the new Corporate 'walking Mickey', and too many others to mention...

Hello all Newb here. My resolution is to at least double my son's(2.5yrs) and my own collections. :lol: I also resolve to find "Guest Of Honor" badges for all of my family. It hasn't been fun so far!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back