• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Dragon and Duck Zapped by a Dragon!!

ZAPPED! Dragon and Duck Zapped by a Dragon!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
On my pickup rounds today, I had the distinct pleasure of running into Brian (GreyWyvern) and passing off some pins of his I had held on to to save on international shipping (which is silly expensive!)

After sending him to the wrong store (because I'm dumb and sent him to the store I was looking at, not the one I was standing in....), I happily handed over the loot! He replied that I hadn't sent him an invoice yet for these and would I like to trade instead? "Sure," I said, "Whatcha go?"

What did he have? Pfft! This crafty dragon pulls out TWO GRAILS!!!

480b439a579ddfbce59b4a674f8f4299.jpg

At first I was shocked! And then dismayed! Because I though I would have to choose between them. BUT NO! HE LET ME HAVE BOTH. BOTH I TELL YOU!

Brian, you are so so so amazing and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it! (my bf might, as I promptly called him weeping with joy once you were out of ear shot). I've been hunting these two pins for AGES! Mim especially! And now I have her AND Captain Scrooge!

*flailing* so so so happy. :3

Thank you again, Brian! I hope you and your family have a phenomenal vacation, and know that you've sent one wizard over the moon with joy. <3

6eb8e79c854443e0251a9185b59998da.gif

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Congrats, Merlin! I'm happy I was able to give you just a bit of payback for all the great pin pickup work you've been doing for everyone!

True story, originally I just planned on giving you the Scrooge pin, but when Mim popped up for trade totally out of the blue at a Disneyana meet up here in Canada, I knew it was meant to be. :)

Cheers!

Congrats, Merlin! Those are some mighty awesome pins! Congrats to Brian as well, with the awesome finds!

Back