• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Mermaid's_grotto

aka Damu
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Created this thread for those who wish to discuss the possible series of the Disneyland Paris Dreams pins coming soon from Disney Store Europe

Celebrates the new 'Disney Dreams!' light, firework and fountain show
(thanks for the about the show below Charlie!)
New for DLRPs 20th Anniversary, full show - Lion King & Brave added to the display!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D8jNIv1n8_s#

Designed by DLRP for DS Europe

LE 400 - £12

pin95790
Beauty and the Beast - released: 2nd April 2013
[pinpics]95790[/pinpics]

2159_twoThird_DLPdreams_04042013b.jpg

[pinpics]95842[/pinpics]​
Change of release date from 1st to 7th May 2013

Preview images of Peter Pan & Alice in Wonderland from RadioDisneyClub - thanks vickichip7!
pins-dreams-peter-pan.jpg
Peter Pan released 4th June
[pinpics]96099[/pinpics]
pins-dreams-alice.png
Alice released 2nd July 2013
[pinpics]96100[/pinpics]

Hope to see much of this:
tumblr_m61yrxvwiR1qm6uzxo1_400.gif

and none of this:
resize

I'll try to keep this page updated with information/new pins when it becomes available!

Last edited:
I said in the thread regarding the BaTB pin that imagine if this was a series with different scenes from Disney Dreams so could have Lion King, Jungle Book, Mary Poppins and others. I have not had the pleasure to see Disney Dreams so I dont know other parts of the show but this could be a 12 pin series as Paris tend to do sets in 12 if its one a month .

These pins are created by DLP but are EXCLUSIVE to buy on the website as mentioned on their facebook reply to my post also French Traders can also buy these pins as they are previewed as coming on disneystore.fr as well.

These will be a a troublesome release for anyone trying to order them being LE400 so it could either be 1 per order or 2 we don't know how they will handle it yet, if its 1 per person then it would be better but 2 per person it will still be a dodgy release so hoping to get at least 1, but I have a few friends who need help so I need to get at least 4, 3 for friend who have been there for me and 1 for trading but I dont see that happening XD

I was lucky enough to see Disney Dreams a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was the best show I've ever seen, even brought a tear to my eyes. So we could be lucky enough to get the Hunchback, Ratatouille, Villians, Peter Pan and this summer they're putting in a new Brave screen to name a few more.

I was lucky enough to see Disney Dreams a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was the best show I've ever seen, even brought a tear to my eyes. So we could be lucky enough to get the Hunchback, Ratatouille, Villians, Peter Pan and this summer they're putting in a new Brave screen to name a few more.
Does lion king or Aladdin feature in it?

Disney Dreams is by far one of the best celebration shows I have seen at DLRP and I've been a fair few times! It featured some of the more "understated" Disney films, obviously not referring to Tangled and Beauty and the Beast lol. I remember it having a Ratatouille segment and Hunchback of Notre Damn. Oh and the Peter Pan bit was amazing.
If you haven't seen the show I recommend youtubing it - it's really something special!
Im tempted to collect the set for myself, if they do a few of them it would look really impressive displayed all together.
Thanks for the post Amanda <3

This is the Alice in Wonderland segment:
b761ae95dd68e6902ea85b4116d04e2c_zps20a1d571.jpg

-Charlie

I videoed the whole thing when I saw Dreams at DLRP in September, so I might just head off an watch it and remind myself of how great a show it is!

I can't wait to see what other pins they bring out in this series.
I would love to see a Peter Pan and/or Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and get the full set.

As with slot of people, will be super excited to see if/when/what they bring out reguarding Disney Dreams Pins as I adore Disney Dreams, saw it last year and can't wait to see it again with the new Lion King segmant. Definiteky want to collect these, though the tangled one is slightly scary as with any tangled haha. If they bring out more definitely hoping for Lion King and HoND ones especially.

I would love it if they did a Alice pin for the series. It would be great. I also would like to get the Rapunzel pin, but expecting it will be difficult to try to get one.

I said in the thread regarding the BaTB pin that imagine if this was a series with different scenes from Disney Dreams so could have Lion King, Jungle Book, Mary Poppins and others. I have not had the pleasure to see Disney Dreams so I dont know other parts of the show but this could be a 12 pin series as Paris tend to do sets in 12 if its one a month .

Ooooooh I really hope they release one for every scene!! I would LOVE a hunchback pin!! And a Mary Poppins one, but since they've changed Mary Poppins and (I think) Jungle book to Lion King and Brave, I dont know if they will do a Mary Poppins one :(!! I hope they do a Facilier one and if it's going to be a series they will most definitely have Peter Pan :)! Im so excited! eeeeeeeee

I don't know if I'll get the pins, but I am very much looking forward to seeing the show when we go to Paris is just under a month! We even got the dinner package with the "VIP" section (though it would make more sense to me to have a VIP section near the front rather than the back, but hey, I don't want to wait around for an hour or two). I am getting the impression, though, that I should buy up a few Tangled pins for traders ^_~

I seen the show too it was great I really enjoyed it I managed to see it a few times. I d really like to see a stitch version of this pin tho hehe

Anyone have any idea why it's priced higher than most normal pins [it's £12] or why my free promo code won't work to purchase just that pin? I'm a little on the fence about the BATB as Belle isn't on the pin, so I could live with skipping this one

I don't know if I'll get the pins, but I am very much looking forward to seeing the show when we go to Paris is just under a month! We even got the dinner package with the "VIP" section (though it would make more sense to me to have a VIP section near the front rather than the back, but hey, I don't want to wait around for an hour or two). I am getting the impression, though, that I should buy up a few Tangled pins for traders ^_~

When I went about 3 weeks ago we was debating getting VIP or not, but due to money running out we didnt.
Instead we saw the show twice, and each time got there only 30 mins before the show started and was at the front/2nd row of the barrier dead at the front of the castle.

It was an amazing show to be seen and Im so glad I did.

So for me, on a personal note...this pin set is a 100% purchase :D

Anyone have any idea why it's priced higher than most normal pins [it's £12] or why my free promo code won't work to purchase just that pin? I'm a little on the fence about the BATB as Belle isn't on the pin, so I could live with skipping this one

YES! I am having the same problem! I hate paying £5 for delivery when it's something so small. My free delivery code won't work and it's really annoying :(! I have still purchased 2 pins...but i'm annoyed I had to pay £5 :'(

Also, when I got my Atlantis pins Delivery was half price, anyone know why?

Last edited:
YES! I am having the same problem! I hate paying £5 for delivery when it's something so small. My free delivery code won't work and it's really annoying :(! I have still purchased 2 pins...but i'm annoyed I had to pay £5 :'(

Also, when I got my Atlantis pins Delivery was half price, anyone know why?

Did you order during the weekend? I think it's half price then. I've given in and bought the pin. That's three pins I've bought in the past 36 hours. Now I'm going on a ban until my trip to WDW at the start of August. (Granted I'll allow myself a few of the UK pins *tangled* )

Did you order during the weekend? I think it's half price then. I've given in and bought the pin. That's three pins I've bought in the past 36 hours. Now I'm going on a ban until my trip to WDW at the start of August. (Granted I'll allow myself a few of the UK pins *tangled* )

I ordered it last thursday the Atlantis pin! I'm really annoyed my free delivery code didnt work!!! I emailed them about it, so hopefully I can use it on Thursday for the tarzan ... maybe haha. I'm unsure about getting the tarzan one! I don't know whether it will be a good trader :/! I need to stop spending too! :( I bought a doll yesterday for £20! There's a designer collection Pocahontas doll i've had my eye on, on ebay for a while now! I think i'm going to get it and then thats it for spending until summer!!! I'll be in florida at the beginning of august too :D!

Last edited:
I ordered it last thursday the Atlantis pin! I'm really annoyed my free delivery code didnt work!!! I emailed them about it, so hopefully I can use it on Thursday for the tarzan ... maybe haha. I'm unsure about getting that one! I don't know whether it will be a good trader :/! I need to stop spending too! :( I bought a doll yesterday for £20! There's a designer collection Pocahontas doll i've had my eye on, on ebay for a while now! I think i'm going to get it and then thats it for spending until summer!!! I'll be in florida at the beginning of august too :D!

I tried to use mine twice and it says that my promo code has already been used. I was half tempted to pay that little bit more to get next day delivery because standard delivery takes a lifetime.

Really? We're going during the first half of August (2nd till 16th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back