• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins
Good to know!

I figure we'll play it by ear: go to the VIP section first, but if there is room closer up, we'll go occupy it. Looking at the pricing for a nice sit-down dinner anyways, I didn't think we'd be losing anything by getting the dining package, even if we don't end up needing the VIP section.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the show. From what I've read and what clips I've seen, it looks fantastic!

It is deffo something worth seeing in a lifetime :)

Even though I never saw Lion King or Brave, I saw the Mary Poppins and Jungle book. It is funny though because I said to my other half I thought it was weird that there was no lion king... And now there is! I've got some amazing memories of this show that will never go (and a few videos on my phone to cheer me up when I'm down!)

Good to know!

I figure we'll play it by ear: go to the VIP section first, but if there is room closer up, we'll go occupy it. Looking at the pricing for a nice sit-down dinner anyways, I didn't think we'd be losing anything by getting the dining package, even if we don't end up needing the VIP section.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the show. From what I've read and what clips I've seen, it looks fantastic!

I have seen dreams about 7 times now :)! I have never had VIP before, but every time i've seen it I have been at the front almost! I wouldnt recommend sitting right at the barrier but on the curb a bit further back as I think the view is better from there! One time we managed to get a bench, which was extremely lucky, because it was in the summer after fantillusion parade and everybody stood up infront of me and i'm 5"2..so i couldnt see a thing, but I had the bench to stand on which was great :D!

ordered my pins at 10.49pm without any problems. It allowed me to order 3 which was great as that is what I needed. With no diascounted postage, I just added 2 £7 pins and got free postage, meaning I got the 2 for £9.

If they let people order 3 tangled per order it will be even crazier and will sell out within minutes !

The only think I'm worried about is the uk disneystore's fail at keeping track of how many they've sold. A couple of times I've (or a friend) has ordered two but only one came with a different pin to make up for their mistake :/

I went to buy this pin last night and the DS site wouldn't show the add to basket buttons on both my iPad or phone (an error that seems to happen randomly but frequently with DS.co.uk) and then when I went to buy one this morning from my work PC, they were sold out :(

Since I was moving house my PC was all packed up as well so I couldn't even try to get it that way :(

So, I'm looking to trade or buy one, since the Dreams set will fit in with my DLP 20th Anniversary collection. :)

hope someone will post pictures when it arrives.

I'll post a picture when mine arrives, but according to the Disney Store, it won't be here to next Tuesday because of Easter.

I went to buy this pin last night and the DS site wouldn't show the add to basket buttons on both my iPad or phone (an error that seems to happen randomly but frequently with DS.co.uk) and then when I went to buy one this morning from my work PC, they were sold out
frown.gif

I've noticed that as well, when I went to reorder the pin, I checked the stock on my phone first and nearly died when I couldn't see the 'add to basket' button on the page.

Last edited:
I see that they now have also changed the date on the Tangled pin in the site. Yesterday they said it would be out the 7 th of may on FB and today they changed it from the first to the 7th on the site as well. Onte more week of waiting!

I think I will have a pin left for trade, but I want to get them first so that Im really sure i got them and that they are in good condition.

I wasn't sure about getting one and now I really want it so will have to buy it of ebay they should limit it to buying 2 no more I think people have been greedy and buying 3 just for trades this is not directed at any one on here

I will post a picture of mine! :) My atlantis pins came pretty quickly! I ordered on Thursday and they came yesterday! Wasn't expecting them for ages, so hopefully the BATB pins will come pretty quickly! I really hope I can get at least 1 tangled pin because I would love to have the whole set cause I love disneyland paris and disney dreams ^_^

I wasn't sure about getting one and now I really want it so will have to buy it of ebay they should limit it to buying 2 no more I think people have been greedy and buying 3 just for trades this is not directed at any one on here
Unfortunately folk can buy as many as they wish up to the limit. Although I have no problem with folk buying more than one for trades. After all, trading is what we are all here for.
What I think will be annoying, though, is the tangled ones that will be immediately placed on eBay...

I got a text from the delivery service and I should have mine today between 12-9pm :) so if when I get in from work and it's there, and no one else has posted I shall put one up :)

Wow that's quick! I ordered from the Disney store last Wednesday or Thursday and it still hasn't arrived! Tracking says its still in the yodel depot 15 mins up the road :(

I paid £1 extra for next day delivery as I bought a NBC bag on there too. From the Paris Park collection because I ran out of money when I was there to get it :p

Hopefully they won't change the release date again, trying to work out a way to make sure I get these pins. I'm pretty sure they'll sell out within the hour

Hopefully they won't change the release date again, trying to work out a way to make sure I get these pins. I'm pretty sure they'll sell out within the hour
yes same! I'm gonna be on edge until I know I have 1 pin haha!

yes same! I'm gonna be on edge until I know I have 1 pin haha!

It would be so much easier if these pins were release in the evening, or on a Saturday. Though I guess that would make it even harder to get ahold of the pins as more people could access the site at one time.

It would be so much easier if these pins were release in the evening, or on a Saturday. Though I guess that would make it even harder to get ahold of the pins as more people could access the site at one time.

Yes it would, I dont have class on the day they're released so i'm hoping I can manage to get 1!

I got all excited when they allowed 3 to be put in the basket! I was planning on getting one for me & one for trade, then my Mum claimed my trading one. But when I added 3to my basket it wouldn't let me checkout, only when I had 2 in the basket...so I have none for trade, oh well a least I have one for my collection....
Roll on whenever they release the Tangled one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back