• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins
i wouls still like to know what heppened in frace's early release

I do hope that none of the orders made on the French site are processed, it simply isn't fair to release a pin on only one of the sites several weeks in advance.

I do hope that none of the orders made on the French site are processed, it simply isn't fair to release a pin on only one of the sites several weeks in advance.

me too. i along with i think everyone else will be devastated and/or angry if they process them

I wouldn't be just as annoyed if it had of been released on both websites, but the fact it was released without warning on only one of the websites is a little too far.

If those orders are processed, it's going to make it even harder to get even one whenever it was 'actually' released in May.

does anyone actually know someone who managed to complete a checkout of this pin? ....both the UK and France sites still say the release is May 7 (it doesn't seem to be on the Germany site at all)...I don't see any on ebay, and I'm guessing that if someone bought 80 they'd already be listed there (unless Disney had already cancelled the transaction)

Last edited:
hey, I've been asked to share my pic of this pin. It arrived today. Is up for trade but only for grails really. I am currently waiting on a response from someone though.
905a076cbaa47dbc4805452c33a4ad40.jpg

My Paypal payment is showing as completed too so hopefully they have dispatched it already. Sometimes I get dispatch emails after my items have arrived to it's possible :D I really want this pin in time for my birthday on Sunday :wiggle:

Last edited:
Got my dispatch email! It should arrive today :hsd: I hope everyone else gets theirs too.

Mine have just arrived! They were just packed in a jiffy bag without any protection whatsoever though. Fortunately they are okay :)

Mine have just arrived! They were just packed in a jiffy bag without any protection whatsoever though. Fortunately they are okay :)

Same!!! One of the backs was bend too, like the actual pointy pin bit :(! My parcel had footprints all over it too! Not impressed with yodel once again :(! But luckily my boyfriend managed to straighten the back out :)

Hi

Have just re-found this forum after signing up a long while back and just come acrossthis post. I managed to order my 2 Dreams Rapunzel pin and am waiting eagerly for Home Delivery Network to deliver today.

Didn't manage to get the BATB which I was gutted about.

I've had them come with footprints on from yodel too, I won't be in today so I'm worried where they will end up! :s

Same!!! One of the backs was bend too, like the actual pointy pin bit :(! My parcel had footprints all over it too! Not impressed with yodel once again :(! But luckily my boyfriend managed to straighten the back out :)

I've had footprints all over my parcels and bent backs on my pins in the past. I usually just bend the pointy bits back with a pair of pliers but it's still annoying. I'm glad your boyfriend fixed it for you!

I had a clear footprint on my envelope that my Kevin's came in, and it wasn't the first time. I sent an e-mail to Disney and they didn't even respond. Ironically the 'error' e-mail which I sent 2 seconds before (I was beginning to type my message and accidently hit send before finishing it so it was like 3 words long) got an response within a few hours. Funny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back