• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's going after Peter Pan this week???

As an aside I was really bummed that the OE Disney Dreams Logo pin has sold out on the DSUK site - was planning on buying one on Tuesday :(

I'm getting 2 of this pin hope I can get them as I've missed out on the other 2 I've asked for the others for my birthday fingers crossed lol and my boyfriend is getting me the monster university as I'm worried the dreams pins will sell out before I have time to add the monster pins lol I'm praying I'm lucky this time lol

So who's going after Peter Pan this week???

I'm not sure yet. I've went a little pin crazy lately, and this series just hasn't been good for me. I had to reorder my BATB pin because of an error on Disney's site [they never came looking payment, thankfully I caught it quick enough to reorder], then I fell out with Yodel over the delivery of the pin. Then I missed Rapunzel. Though I do love Peter, so I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
I will be. Need it for the Dreams collection :) hopefully I'll get this one, I didn't get Rapunzel :( I've held off any pin buying this weekend when I've been bored and trailing through eBay.

Ive still not come across the free-D Dreams Oe May pin anywhere either. And still need Rapunzel.. Urgh this isn't going to well. I hope Pan makes it easy for me!

They went abit quicker than I thought. For me, dont know if my computer was being slow, but it didnt show until about 9:02? and then was gone at 9:10 ... so wasnt even 10 minutes?!

It didn't show up untill 2 mins past for me too, I was starting to wonder if I had the right day lol, gone much quicker than I thought it would!

I think that was the longest a dreams pin has been up! 10 minutes!!

batb lasted a day, but i suspect it may have been because disney changed the release date and maybe there was a little confusion? Also, with it being the first pin in the series, maybe once people saw how cute they were, more wanted to collect them....

I found the site was sooo slow though, or was it just me?? I thought it was going to crash at some point, and guess what....my internet connection decided to go off at 9am on the dot lol....

major panic time, had 2 reset my router heheh, luckily the pin was released a bit later this time :p

Yes goine now think after rapunzel dreams have gone viral however it willbe interesting to see how they sell as I know from keeping an eye on it that rapunzel stopped selling and prices went down for me they are going to florida for the event I was surprised to see how fast it went I was expecting it to last longer than that still happy pin dance this tme
Jacqui

It was super slow! The little mickey heads were going round in a circle for about a minute lol, is so hard not to click like a maniac when it does that lol

Im glad I got it as to me Pan (and prob Tink..but im not a Tink fan) is the key point to the show! Thats what its all based around :)

I want to get the Alice one, but when I was there, I did not see a segment for Alice in the show. At the end when they do the mix of lots of different there was Alice floating down but that was about it lol

I did forget however that they are £12 each! I was only expecting about £9...kinda hit me hard when I added 2 to the basket :facepalm:

Last edited:
Exactly becky! It's pans show! I wonder if they'll ever put an alice scene in, I'd be jumping straight on the Eurostar if they did!! Gah I'm gonna have to watch it now, off to youtube, can't wait to see it for real! They best extent it past September, I'll prob be going in jan with the cheap sun deal, my husband keeps saying yeeeeah of corse they'll carry it on, but he doesn't understand the extreme importance of the matter!!! I MUST SEE IT!

I saw it twice when I went to DLP in March..it was freezing!! As there was about 3inches of snow of the ground as it was blizzarding snow during the day!

I kinda recorded some of it on my camera so every and then I like to watch it as it makes me really happy ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back