• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just opened mine my number is 33 of 400 and other was 347 of 400 I'm glad about getting the 33 number I'm keeping that one allso the monster university pins look really nice better than what the art works show of them any one else get these as well?

Got my two today and one was no. 3. Still think they are too small.

I just logged in to say the same thing. These are the first Dreams pins I've managed to order. They're tiny! I was expecting them to be at least the same size as the Frankenweenie pin. £12 for that?

I think it was the size that put my off really desperately wanting these pins after seeing how small the BATB pin was. It was the first thing I commented on after pulling it out of the envelope.

I got my two today. I ordered mine at like 9:02 and I got numbers: 251 and 324.

I think these ones are really pretty :)

Do the numbers matter? Presumably you have to unwrap them to see the numbers? I'm keeping mine sealed as I'm trading both so will never know lol.

You can easily just open the plastic, hehe.

I didn't get the first one :(
I tried getting Rapunzel, but lame DS took it out of my basket :(
I was in Disneyland for the Peter Pan release :(

I'm gonna give it 1 last try on July 2nd, haha!

:( I'm probably gonna be working during the release of the Alice pin. Fellow UKers, please feel free to check out my traders, as I'd feel much better about this release if I knew that I had already traded for one!

Last edited:
Hi masamune, I'd be really interested in one of your traders, and would be happy to do my very best to get you a Cheshire, pm if you're interested still :)

Im curious now to what will be being released after these are done! There was only 4 pins...but that still took 4 months to get! That was dragged out over a long period of time. It seemed to fly by though, I remember ordering my BaTB one lol

Whats in store for our pins now :) what will the LEs be now :D

I'm quite worried about the next one. Ive heard it's going to be popular, and I don't personally like it I'm aiming to complete the set of these. Would totally suck if I didn't manage to get this one when I scored a tangled on release day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back