• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Europe Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass series #1 of 4 LE800, release 3rd July

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Europe Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass series #1 of 4 LE800, release 3rd July

Ammonite

Tarzan Fan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
3795_cp_FWB_SleepingBeautyPin_19062014.jpg

SO excited for this!!!!!

Omg I love it !!!!!! I'm definitely going to collect them.

Those desings are completely awesome. when I saw this pin it instantly triggered a lot of memories of visiting DLP last year. I really love glass art (of all sorts) and the Stained glass windows in the 2nd floor in Sleeping beauty's castle are so beautiful. I instantly noticed this is one of those windows. (Sort of). the windows in the caste are devided in 4 parts, resembling one scene.
Here are the pictures I took of the glass windows:

the pin is a perfect copy of it with all details. so stunning ♥

Wow i remember seeing these in dlp but my cameras battery ran out so I didn't get any photos wow I do hope we get all of these stained glass windows exactly like the these are shown thanx for putting them on here x

Omg I love it !!!!!! I'm definitely going to collect them.

Those desings are completely awesome. when I saw this pin it instantly triggered a lot of memories of visiting DLP last year. I really love glass art (of all sorts) and the Stained glass windows in the 2nd floor in Sleeping beauty's castle are so beautiful. I instantly noticed this is one of those windows. (Sort of). the windows in the caste are devided in 4 parts, resembling one scene.
Here are the pictures I took of the glass windows:

the pin is a perfect copy of it with all details. so stunning ♥

Hope hope its the glass and not the metallic stuff as it would ruin the whole concept
I have no idea how big these will be but, as the bricks are very small I wonder if they are able to get all those tiny glass parts. I love stained glass pins but some have a ''cheap'' feeling about them as the plastic fill didn't really work out.

I will try my best to get one extra. If anyone needs help getting one let me know. I'm looking to make some nice pre-trades with this pin. (my pinpics is allie)
if anyone is interested, send me a pm!

Oh wow! How beautiful. I would love to trade for the three faeries one and the Maleficent one! Absolutely lovely.

Last edited:
It probably will be a lovely set, but I hope that they won't follow the stained glass windows too closely. The windows are stunning, but I can't seem to find Aurora anywhere :sad:

Have you noticed they have got the banner the wrong colour its grey when in the window one its red

To make a design for a pin red correctly they have to change it alot because it's such a small surface. The design is slightly different.

If the banner were to be red in the new design it would compete with the red fairy, and draw less attention to her. By making it a dull color the three things your eyes are drawn too are the fairies in the pin.

In the window, it's much larger and sometimes our eyes need things to help lead us to a conclusion. The banner is red, not close to the red fairy but between the blue and green ones. You may not really notice it, but it is red with a small yellow tip. Do you know what it really is?

Its a visual cue for your eyes to follow to look down where the fairies are looking. It's an arrow. In a pin, it's not noticed much because it's tiny, and not missed if it's grey, but it's important to the larger piece because you can get lost. It brings you back down to the focal point.

I will be looking to trade for this set as it comes out. I have a lot of PTD's and other pins from US to trade if someone can help me out. Or if there is something here you want that I can realisticly get for you no problem! Pinpics is markheardjr

I love the design, looks really really nice. I also love the stained glass windows inside DLRP's castle. I took a nice big panorama with my iPhone 5 of that whole room. Can't wait for these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back