• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Anya

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3371_cp_FWB_aladdinFrozen_31102013.jpg

Last edited:
I heard from a source that there is 150 saves for Europe so it's not so bad!

I want this pin so badly haha

150 isn't too bad...I guess, though how many countries is that divided between again?

I'm assuming it's the same 8am (more like 8:10) release time?

150 isn't too bad...I guess, though how many countries is that divided between again?

I'm assuming it's the same 8am (more like 8:10) release time?

I think all of the European countries who have DS! I hope that it's 1 per person, it won't be though... But it'd make it so much easier to get! And I hope because the movie isn't released til 3 weeks after this in the UK that people won't want to get the pin haha!

I think all of the European countries who have DS! I hope that it's 1 per person, it won't be though... But it'd make it so much easier to get! And I hope because the movie isn't released til 3 weeks after this in the UK that people won't want to get the pin haha!

In my opinion the only way DS is going to control this release is by having it set at one per person, out of interest, are the sets one per person? If the aladdin pin set is one per person then I would say this probably is too (I hope so anyway)

In my opinion the only way DS is going to control this release is by having it set at one per person, out of interest, are the sets one per person? If the aladdin pin set is one per person then I would say this probably is too (I hope so anyway)

I'm not sure at all, I only know about the frozen pin! Sorry :(! It's strange they have the price of it up but not the prices of any other pins when they're on the banner! I hope they don't mess up because if they do and we all miss out on this pin I'll be so angry hahahaha

Yeah sure, it's going to be a crazy stressful release but I do like it when it's a wanted pin because it makes it more exciting :D

I am tempted to start a Frozen collection but is it really going to be worth it?? I still have so many Brave pins to find and I think Frozen is going to be too hard hahaha!! (I'm such a pansy!)

We'll have to wait and see for the 1pp thing because I want to get a couple to help some friends out who won't be able to get it!!!

-Charlie

The same as always whenever there is a release, for the whole of Europe. The price has been listed as people have been asking already. It's highly likely it will be 1pp just like the Art of Ariel jumbo.

The same as always whenever there is a release, for the whole of Europe. The price has been listed as people have been asking already. It's highly likely it will be 1pp just like the Art of Ariel jumbo.

Really hope its 1PP as I really want it for my collection :)! I dont own many Jumbo pins either so this would be a nice addition, plus im trying to collect all pins with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and Hans in :lol:

Omg I've woken up at 5am as I'm jet lagged as I arrived last night here in orlando! I've just seen this pin I really love it I've just asked my lovely friend Donna to try and get me one if she doesn't mind I bet this release will go wrong but what I wonder lol

im happy to see the pricing on pins before release as no speculation but it is strange as when we used to asked they would tell us they can not release information prior to time of sale o_O

I might go for the frozen pin but I was one of those affected by the rapunzel/maximus pin I said in not try again....hmmm

:anxious: I have school at 8am! I'll have to ask my parents to help me out...

I leave for class at about twenty to nine, so if we have another Rapunzel-like accident, my mother should be able to help me.

With what happened to me with the Tangled fiasco... should I even bother trying for this pin? :( I don't want to start hating Frozen pins too, I can't stand Tangled pins now (nothing wrong with the movie, just the pins).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back