• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo
im not collecting pins with olaf in so it's less pins to collect and so that its cheaper :lol:

DSUK are bound to schedule essential maintenance for the night before, or even that day.

I don't understand why it would only be 150 for Europe, that doesn't seem an equitable division.

DSUK are bound to schedule essential maintenance for the night before, or even that day.

I don't understand why it would only be 150 for Europe, that doesn't seem an equitable division.

Oh of course! You know I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is a complete repeat of the LHNC fiasco.

Maybe it's 300 for the US because it's a bigger market? Not sure haha! I just know 150 are for Europe!

And yes they definitely will. They'll shut off their servers at 7.59

It's a lovely pin and I just hope I'll be able to get it. Not holding out too much hope really to avoid disappointment, but I'll definitely be at least trying.

Worldwide does not always mean online.

The AoA pin was "worldwide" and it got released at D23 and another source, NOT online.

:)

Eeeee! My best friend is SUPER excited for Frozen! We'll have to see if between us any of our UK contacts can help!

Well we will certainly give it a go but confidence is low! Pretty sure the helpless desk will schedule site maintenance and crash the site for the UK. Cry havoc and let slip the gods of pin collecting.

I can try to get this pin... but I'll only be buying one because of the price of it... and it will only be for trading, I am in need of high-end traders... my trader list isn't great.

Last edited:
Probably the same as with the Ariel pin. It will be sold in the US somewhere... and then 150 of them will be sold on DS Europe.

Is release going to be the disney store online? I haven't bought pins in a very long long time,so I don't know if they are talking of the online or the disney store in the malls.And on what date is it going to be release.
How do you people find out about these releases? I am totally out of it lol.
Thanks

Last edited:
First I would like to wish everyone luck on getting this pin! :x: As far as the "worldwide", does this mean some will be released on the US DS.com? If so, this will be a mess! :lol:

I think it is just going to be sold online only so Disney Store US (disneystore.com) and Disney Store UK (disneystore.co.uk). Dont quote me on that but when I asked a cast member they had no idea of the pin and when they checked the system they were only able to find it in the system but it did not look like it was going to stocked in store. I could be wrong and some stores may sell the pin. I think that it will be an online release only sort of like the 75th Snow White jumbo anniversary pin. Art of Ariel was sort of an exception as it was only made available at the D23 expo in the US and online in the UK, it sold out so fast in the UK though, so fast that by the time it appeared on the website it was sold out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back