• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo
I got an email saying sth that there were duplicate orders (more specifically that I did that) and that so they canceled my order???? I did not put in duplicate orders! Did anybody else get that???

A friend of mine may have gotten one that I can trade but still, I am scared now that hers might have been canceled as well :/

Oh no, I'm so sorry. What time did you place your order? I wonder if they over sold again but don't want to admit it.

I got an email saying sth that there were duplicate orders (more specifically that I did that) and that so they canceled my order???? I did not put in duplicate orders! Did anybody else get that???

My friend had the same thing happen to him which is really unfortunate, but now that the pin is sold out, Disney can't really help you. I'd still e-mail/call them to make sure that doesn't happen in the future since that really sucks that you made it on time, followed the rules, and didn't get the pin because of a system duplication error or something.

just got mine, i think its a nice size, heavy, beautiful and great detailing.

Id say its worth it, I haven't been so excited about a UK pin since the young hercules / zeus pin. I hope everyone who wants it can trade for it.

Last edited:
Yep. From Disney and PayPal.

If you selected standard delivery then you won't be getting a dispatch notice for another couple of days; Disney is beyond slow. If you got express you should have gotten one last night

just got mine, i think its a nice size, heavy, beautiful and great detailing.

Id say its worth it, I haven't been so excited about a UK pin since the young hercules / zeus pin. I hope everyone who wants it can trade for it.

It's pretty and the detailing is great, I just think that considering the size it was probably more accurate to price it at around £12-£15, based on the size of the £9 pins. I have a pin here that is around the same size and retailed for $10.95 at DSF. Price/size differences on pins just annoy me, keep it consistent at least. And since this is not actually a 'jumbo' by actual 'jumbo' size standards, I just think that the £20 was a bit steep.

Still anxiously awaiting to see if my order happened to go through or not, the suspense is horrible! :anxious:

I would say if you've gotten your confirmation email and haven't gotten a cancelation email by now then you're order went through

It's pretty and the detailing is great, I just think that considering the size it was probably more accurate to price it at around £12-£15, based on the size of the £9 pins. I have a pin here that is around the same size and retailed for $10.95 at DSF. Price/size differences on pins just annoy me, keep it consistent at least. And since this is not actually a 'jumbo' by actual 'jumbo' size standards, I just think that the £20 was a bit steep.

I really get what you mean but a pin selling this fast... I think a lot of people would have bought it and it still would be sold out really fast even as it was more expensive . If it was less fast I would have got one... Naja waiting for next goal

Starting to get a little worried. My express orders usually get here at 9am on a Saturday but it's half five and no sign of it. Tracking says that it's 'in transit-possibly delayed' since half eleven this morning.

Starting to get a little worried. My express orders usually get here at 9am on a Saturday but it's half five and no sign of it. Tracking says that it's 'in transit-possibly delayed' since half eleven this morning.

I hope it arrives soon!! Hopefully it will come Monday morning x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back